[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have five seconds to explain why youre sitting there with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: bad-posture.jpg (390KB, 1200x1151px) Image search: [Google]
bad-posture.jpg
390KB, 1200x1151px
You have five seconds to explain why youre sitting there with shitty posture.
>he goes to the gym for an hour each day then ruins his aesthetics by sitting around the rest of the day looking like a sack of shit
Roll your shoulders back. Straighten your neck. Neutral spine.
>>
File: ?.jpg (31KB, 288x233px) Image search: [Google]
?.jpg
31KB, 288x233px
>>42448381
Jokes on you, I squat on chairs too
>>
suck a dick faggot, I always sit straight, unlike your bitch ass nigga
>>
File: FTKMBJJHZ13FDUC.MEDIUM.jpg (51KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
FTKMBJJHZ13FDUC.MEDIUM.jpg
51KB, 620x348px
>>42448381
I have one off these, thats me except the shitty posture.

>2017
>sitting
>>
File: squat6.jpg (311KB, 680x450px) Image search: [Google]
squat6.jpg
311KB, 680x450px
ummm sweetie i prefer to sit in the position we are designed for
>>
File: IMG_0682.jpg (18KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0682.jpg
18KB, 225x225px
>>42448381
I have a standing desk tho
>>
>>42448381
Genuinely looking forward to my office move because the new office will have standing desks.

So Instead of sitting down for 90% of the day I can stand.
>>
>>42448436
>working in a hamsterwheel
>2017

haha, if you were black you could make millions off this by suing.
>>
>>42448436
lmao fucking american wagecucks, goddamn
>>
File: the chad sit.jpg (8KB, 304x166px) Image search: [Google]
the chad sit.jpg
8KB, 304x166px
They did some study that said that it's better to sit at a 135 degree angle than hunched forward or straight up. That's how I sat in my chair anyway and I'm not changing cuz its too damn comfy
>>
>80k in the Midwest to type

worth it
>>
>>42448381

Deadlifts and face pulls greatly helped my posture from an office job.
>>
>>42448381
I'm on the toilet nigger
>>
>>42449185
honestly, i sit that way and went to get half n half the other day, ruining across the street my middle back muscles just gave out for a sec, It felt like the top half of my body just folded like a piece of rubber.

yes I am very out of shape and on /fit/ for motivation after years of browsing /v/
>>
>>42448436
hahahahahahahhahahahhah
you also think that the company feeding you bananas 24/7 is just worker friendly you disgusting bonobo
>>
File: 679.jpg (55KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
679.jpg
55KB, 400x300px
>mfw imagining all these big muscular guys sitting at their computers shitposting
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.