[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can manlets really be considered fully grown adult human males?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Can manlets really be considered fully grown adult human males?
Where do we draw the line exactly?
>>
>>42448161
At EXACLY 5'9, you are considered a RAW manlet, and should NEVER be allowed to have privileges that require you to be above the legal age of 18. This includes sex (Not that any """"man"""" in the entire world below 5'9 has had sex or ever will have sex anyway)
>>
>>42448216
This
Why should I have to drive with "people" who may potentially not be able to reach the brakes with their feet, or not be able to see the road adequately?
Why should I expect a an "adult male" with sub-par cranial volume to make rational educated decisions in general?
They should at the very least have legal guardians in my opinion
>>
Anyone below 6' should not be allowed to vote
>>
>>42448242
sorry kiddo don't try and squeeze yourself in with the adults, try 6'3 sweetie
>>
Your sister seemed to think so when she was garggling my dwarf balls, faggot
>>
>thought I was 6' my whole adult life
>measure my self
>5'11

should i just kill myself
>>
>>42448273
Found one guys! Manlet threads never fail to trigger them.
>>
>>42448273
My sister isn't a pedophile, I doubt she would do that
>>
>>42448161
torosaurus vs triceratops all over again

what do we call this debacle?
>>
>>42448284
Nah just wear boosts in your shoes and tell everyone youre 6'
>>
>>42448299
What's wrong faggot? Upset you're safe space was invaded?
>>42448301
Hey, that's exactly what she said! didn't change the outcome. Or in-come rather
>>
>174cm
>still tell people I'm 5'8 because you look like a faggot being that guy talking about half an inch
>>
>>42448474
If people harass you about your vertical issues, just notify your legal guardian alright? You don't need to deal with bullying.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.