[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you a frugivore yet, /fit/? Humans were made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Why aren't you a frugivore yet, /fit/?
Humans were made to eat fruit like their gorilla and other simian cousins
Gorillas are strong as fuck and they only eat fruit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lZNlKAWH3A
>>
File: 1457732509149.jpg (54KB, 620x597px) Image search: [Google]
1457732509149.jpg
54KB, 620x597px
>>42447147
>>
i wish this were true because i fucking love fruit
>>
>>42447181
it is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hmiowd07RVk
>>
>>42447147
Steve jobs did this and died resultantly

Ashton Kutcher did that when preparing for his role as Jobs and was in the hospital shortly after

Doctors said stop eating so much fucking fruit and he was fine

True story
>>
>>42447256
Anecdotal evidence
>>
>>42447154
easy on the fruits there
>>
>>42447147
> Gorilla's eat only fruit and are Jacked, so humans should eat fruit only too.
Humans and gorilla's are physiologically different. Idiot.
>>
>>42447147
Humans and gorillas can't interbreed; we're not the same species, we don't have the same dietary requirements. Your argument is invalid.
>>
>>42447147
I can't eat a quarter of my body weight in fruit and bugs a day so no gorilla strength here
>>
>>42447147
That's not what a frugivore is retard. Frugivore diets are mainly nuts, and a little fruit.
>>
>>42447147
Apes are known to hunt. They even cannibalize
>>
>>42447147
Because beans and rice.
>>
>>42447147
A thread died for this.

>delet
>>
>>42447256
Jobs lived with cancer for 30 years though
>>
>gorillas mostly eat foliage, such as leaves, stems, pith, and shoots, while fruit makes up a very small part of their diets

Faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (204KB, 1000x1278px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204KB, 1000x1278px
>>42447147
>Gorillas are strong as fuck and they only eat fruit
gorillas eat huge quantities of food (around 100lbs daily) and aren't super active physically, they have bursts of activity followed by long periods of rest, their metabolism and physiology is adapted for this

humans evolved to eat meat (while continuing to eat plants as well) because meat is an efficient source of energy and nutrients which was critical to support our large complex brains

humans are endurance predators, gorillas are not
humans have very energy-demanding brains, gorillas do not
humans are able to make good use of meat, gorillas cannot

cooking and eating meat catalyzed the evolution of the modern human brain, science confirms this, vegans deny it
>>
>>42448950
>Gorilla (Kekla)
>>
>>42448922
>Despite his diagnosis, Jobs resisted his doctors' recommendations for medical intervention for nine months,[117] instead relying on a pseudo-medicine diet to try natural healing to thwart the disease. According to Harvard researcher Ramzi Amri, his choice of alternative treatment "led to an unnecessarily early death".[114] Other doctors agree that Jobs's diet was insufficient to address his disease. Cancer researcher and alternative medicine critic David Gorski, for instance, said, "My best guess was that Jobs probably only modestly decreased his chances of survival, if that."[118] Barrie R. Cassileth, the chief of Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center's integrative medicine department,[119] said, "Jobs's faith in alternative medicine likely cost him his life.... He had the only kind of pancreatic cancer that is treatable and curable.... He essentially committed suicide."[120] According to Jobs's biographer, Walter Isaacson, "for nine months he refused to undergo surgery for his pancreatic cancer – a decision he later regretted as his health declined".[121] "Instead, he tried a vegan diet, acupuncture, herbal remedies, and other treatments he found online, and even consulted a psychic. He was also influenced by a doctor who ran a clinic that advised juice fasts, bowel cleansings and other unproven approaches, before finally having surgery in July 2004."[122] He eventually underwent a pancreaticoduodenectomy (or "Whipple procedure") in July 2004, that appeared to remove the tumor successfully.[123][124] Jobs did not receive chemotherapy or radiation therapy.[115][125] During Jobs's absence, Tim Cook, head of worldwide sales and operations at Apple, ran the company.[115]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Jobs#Health_issues
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.