[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brehs... I'm on a keto diet. Got a quick question. Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: w-dog.net - 344739.jpg (153KB, 1920x1282px) Image search: [Google]
w-dog.net - 344739.jpg
153KB, 1920x1282px
Brehs... I'm on a keto diet. Got a quick question.

Is it ok to consume 10g of honey every day? Or it's gonna fuck everything up, brehs? Halp
>>
Calculate it.

Sit on below 50g-80g carbs per day. I don't know the macros for honey but i'm guessing it's 100% carbs.
>>
>>42446096

If it's under your carb limit you can eat what you want.
>>
>>42446096
http://www.calorieking.com/foods/calories-in-honeys-honey_f-ZmlkPTY5Njk1.html

it's 8.2 g of carbs according to the site. if it fits then eat it, if it puts you over then forget about it.
>>
Probably fine but you may wanna be careful if its all in one sitting. The purpose of keto is to keep you blood sugar levels low to prevent insulin from being released. 10g of honey all at once *might* knock you out of keto by increasing your blood sugar levels and thus insulin. You can buy keto strips to test whether or not certain foods pull you out of ketosis and how long it takes you to get back in. I think you will probably be fine as long as its not more than 10g of carbs in one sitting but honey is so sweet I can't say for sure.
>>
>>42446343
dude's right, OP. make sure to consume it slowly if you can. i take some honey in a large mug of black tea and a bit of cream. i drink it over the course of forty-five minutes and haven't had any issues with losing ketosis
>>
File: yNlQWRM.jpg (208KB, 767x667px) Image search: [Google]
yNlQWRM.jpg
208KB, 767x667px
>>42446096
A thread fried calv love for suisse.
>>
>>42446102
damn i stay under 20g carb a day. I thought 50 was the the max you could eat and still say in ketosis.
>>
>>42446096
Eat bacon instead. It's the honey of meats.
>>
>>42446096

If you're doing keto, no, I would not consume pure sugar. That would defeat the purpose.
>>
Lost 40 pounds on keto, it took me a while but here are some tips i learned, you need to start calculating calories instead of grams, 1 gr carb is 4 cals fat is 9 protein is 6. This is where the true calculation lies, they dont necessarily tell you to eat %70 fat in grams but calories, so you can still eat a lot of protein which will make things easier but you need to cut a lot more on carbs if you are not eating much because even if you ate nothing that day, if all you ate is carbs even below your gr limit it will break your ketosis. Another thing, your body gets used to a routine so easily and hits a plateau, i found it easier to do this diet in a cycle and i would do it extreme, i ate less than 20gr carbs a day and most of it was fiber anyway, i would hit a plateau in like 2 weeks, sometimes i would eat carbs like a pig for a few days to break it, but i found binge drinking to be really helpful,beer, wine,tequila,vodka, mix it up, even better if you throw up. It even makes you lose weight super fast that day not even kidding, if you consume the same boring bacon cheese meal everyday your body will eventually get bored of it too in a way and stop losing weight. I dont think keto is working for me anymore though i need to find new ways to get past this plateau thing.
>>
>>42449246
this
>>
>>42446096
goddamn stop being a pussy and let go of sweet foods
>>
>>42450960
Also, you need to drink mineral water and most of your carb intake should come from fibers instead of pure sugar otherwise you will have a REALLY hard time in the bathroom you will bleed. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOfJHaFLpfbi87xPoAa_NbQ

Watch his videos, pretty good stuff for keto here. Oh and get some halloumi cheese, its full fat and 0 carbs, shits delicious.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.