[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Story time: >>Car won't start, pray it's battery.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

File: Wut.png (272KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Wut.png
272KB, 1440x2560px
Story time:

>>Car won't start, pray it's battery. Can't afford mechanic.
>>Have to carry 40 lbs battery, 3 miles to NAPA, to exchange (still under warranty).
>>Then have to carry 40 lbs replacement battery, 3 miles back home.
>>"Shit will be easy." "I could use the exercise" "It's like an easy-mode Farmer's walk"

>>FUCKING WRONG

>>tfw 95+ degrees Fahrenheit outside
>>Mid-day Florida sun is tap-dancing on my forehead.
>>Battery is gaining weight each step; it feels like I'm training in the hyperbolic time chamber.
>>Thin battery strap is like piano wire in my hands.

>>BE STRONG

>>My pride fuels me, stare straight ahead and enjoy the pain.
>>Sing old slave spirituals to keep my morale high.
>>Take my shirt off and feel 1000000000x better.
>>On the way home, I rest on a knee every few blocks to gather more strength.

>>About 0.5 miles away from home, resting on a knee, shirtless, and covered in sweat.
>>Red car pulls up, the window rolls down.
>>Older woman, mid 40s - 50s, red hair, white skin, big tits.
>>She offers to give me a ride.
>>FuckIt.png

>>She mentions how cute I look, starts touching me while driving.
>>Keep things low-key, I thank her, then ask for her number and suggest we meet up on the weekend.
>>She enthusiastically agrees, and tells me where she lives (like 2 miles away from my house).

I ended up flaking on her this past weekend. She got pissed and texted me.

What do you guys make of it?
>>
Why did you flake?

And women have feelings man. Flaking makes them feel unattractive and undesirable,especially the older ones. Apologize at the very least.
>>
>>42445871
>And women have feelings man
Not in my experience.
>>
File: Gustave Klimt - Badass.jpg (177KB, 464x482px) Image search: [Google]
Gustave Klimt - Badass.jpg
177KB, 464x482px
>>42445871
It was really bad timing.
Dealing with some other stuff right now.
And I figure dealing with one less woman would be less stressful.

Should I apologize though? Maybe letting it end like this is better.
>>
>>42445846

What the fuck is the conundrum? Do you want to fuck her, yes or no?

If yes, text her and go smash a milf.
If no, disregard and move on with your life.

GTFO of here with your humble brag threads.
>>
>>42445939

Eh I agree with this.

It's possible you hurt her feelings, but it's not a huge deal. If you wanted to hit it then you would have. If you didn't want to smash, then don't ask for her number and send her the wrong idea. Better to hurt her feelings by not being interested than hurt them by not being genuine.
>>
File: BRAWN.png (653KB, 1338x1173px) Image search: [Google]
BRAWN.png
653KB, 1338x1173px
>>42445871
how come men are supposed to stomach rejection but GOD GOBID a WOMAN experiences it.

OH LORD EQUALITY
>>
>>42445953
>>42444444
Just checkin.
>>
>>42445905
If you apologise now you look like a beta begging for sex, so it's up to you if you think the cougar sex is worth your pride
>>
Well, was it the battery or was something else fubar?
>>
TD;LR

>be OP
>walking home
>MILF offers me a ride, I accept
>she wants the D
>get her number and suggest meeting on the weekend
>don't call her for some reason
>pic related

There you go, OP.

>What do you guys make of it?
That she wanted to fuck and you flaked on her. What's not to get?
>>
>>42445953
Women in their 40s/50s are pretty sensitive. A deep, evolutionary sensitivity of being sexuaaly rejected. I just feel bad for them is all, and encourage others to see rejection through their eyes.
>>
>>42445953

Except when women flake on a guy and cause him to waste time on her, /fit/ generally calls that out too.
>>
File: 1497501003159.jpg (52KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
1497501003159.jpg
52KB, 576x768px
>>42445980
their shoes are what our shoes were before the tables turn at 30

let them sit in the bed they shat in, fucking egotistical cunts
>>42445984
he didn't drag her around, he told her maybe this weekend and she didnt even TRY to contact him and expected HIM to do the work

when he didnt do it because y'know maybe he's busy?

YOU MISSED OUT ON MY OLD PUSSY AND SAGGY TATAS
>>
>>42445846
was it the battery?
>>
>>42445994
>he didn't drag her around, he told her maybe this weekend and she didnt even TRY to contact him and expected HIM to do the work
wut?
He texts her, since he had the number. She gives a very encouraging response (ie not "haha") and directly invites him over. He suggests the weekend, and she confirms. Then he never shows up.
Like sure, she could have texted on the day to ask if he was coming over, but it's not out of line for her to assume that if he's not making contact that he's not coming.
>>
File: Gustav Klimt - Drowing in pussy.jpg (401KB, 771x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Gustav Klimt - Drowing in pussy.jpg
401KB, 771x1024px
>>42445971
After all of that...it wasn't even the battery.
>>Fucking kill me

I borrow some money, and took it to a mechanic.
Apparently it needed a new distributor.

If you thought that that was bad...
A few days later and less than 6 hours after I left the mechanic, the car shat the bed again.
This time, in the middle of the road, with my visiting LDR girlfriend in the car.

We were on our way to her grandfather's apartment for dinner.
It was her first time in my car.
And the last time in my car.

I had enough.
I called a salvage yard - they paid me 100 USD - then they towed that fucking car to the goddamn car-graveyard.

And I had to call my father for help...Not my best moment, but I just have to shrug it off and keep going.
>>
File: 360.png (68KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
360.png
68KB, 680x680px
>>42445871
> women have feelings
>>
File: 14975010031592.jpg (86KB, 702x1026px) Image search: [Google]
14975010031592.jpg
86KB, 702x1026px
>>42446003
why is he obligated to go the extra mile when women don't go the extra mile to do that?

especially because a MAN WOULD BE A CREEP IN THIS SITUATION
>>
>>42445846
there is nothing to explain it is pretty streightdorward in my opinion
>>
>>42445846
>ayo guys chekkit this old lady totally wanted the D but I didn't hit her up, AMA
Fuck off.
>>
>>42446048

He's not obligated. But if he had, he would have gotten the V. And because he didn't, he got an angry text. It's not the end of the fucking world.

>especially because a MAN WOULD BE A CREEP IN THIS SITUATION
Literally how, you whacked out MGTOW? She made it abundantly clear she was up for it.
>>
>tfw you have no friends to share this anecdote with so you have to pretend there's some dilemma as pretence to tell /fit/
>>
File: brap.jpg (49KB, 640x463px) Image search: [Google]
brap.jpg
49KB, 640x463px
>>42446089
>be 20 year old woman
>be walking on the side of the road
>older man ~50 year old offers to give me a ride
>he mentions im good looking
>starts touching me while driving
>I thank him and ask for his number to be nice
>he sends me an angry text saying I missed out on the most awesome sex
>>
why the fuck would you bail on her
>>
>>42446089
>he would have gotten the V
are you gay or just a woman, nobody talks like that
also OP obviously didn't care that much
grandma was gonna get mad no matter how he let her down, i see nothing wrong with the minimalist route

say nothing
>>
Sex is not the end all be all you dumb power virgins.
Also move on OP. Don't respond as it'll only make you look desperate, unless you want to fuck in which in that case, apologize and give her a believable bullshit reason why you flaked then hope that she eats it up and lets you in on that baby boomer puss
>>
File: Gustav Klimt - Balls too big.jpg (239KB, 588x756px) Image search: [Google]
Gustav Klimt - Balls too big.jpg
239KB, 588x756px
>>42446082
AYYYYYY LMAO

>>42446003
Ye, I agree my dude

Alright guise. I think this thread is done. Just wanted to share the mire/fitness story.

40 lbs (18 kg) Sounds like light weight.
But when you can only:
>>carry it with your hands (not in a backpack, etc.),
>>AND have to walk 6 miles total (~9 km)
>>AND in 95+ Fahrenheit (35+ Celcius) weather
It can totally kick your ass.

In the end, it was in vain because it wasn't even the battery.
Hell we'll never know what was wrong with the car,
because even the mechanic couldn't fix it.

Now my 92 Toyota Celica GT is baking in the Florida sun, in a heap of gutted cars.
And some older woman named Janet, is wondering why some sweaty dude didn't want to fuck her.

That's life.
>>
>>42446107

Oh, if the situation was reversed. I'm not a fucking mind reader, anon, I thought you just meant if OP texted her he'd look like a creep.
>>
>>42446115
>are you gay or just a woman, nobody talks like that
Relax friend, I'm only memeing.

>also OP obviously didn't care that much
Right. Which is why it's such an amazing nonissue.
>>
File: 1499347060803.jpg (12KB, 229x200px) Image search: [Google]
1499347060803.jpg
12KB, 229x200px
>>42445871
nigga, men have feelings too. If he didnt want to smash, he didnt want to smash. why is he the fucking villian here?
>>
>>42446166
Because men mostly want to fuck all the time unless you've got low T.
>>
>>42446134
you're obviously too pussy to be an australian
>>
>>42445846
the main reason older women hit on younger men is because they crave to be validated/beautiful. You flaking means she thinks she looks like shit.
>>
>>42446171
Every man would accept an attractive woman offering to sit down on his dick while he has to do nothing. But that's not how hooking up works. In reality, casual sex is quite stressful.
>>
>>42446212
shit, not really. sometimes you're just busy and can't be assed
>>
>>42446222
>can't be assed

...to put in that effort. yeah, that's my point.
>>
>>42446212
t. man who doesnt get laid often
>>
Leave it up to this site to treat women like weird alien creatures. They are just like men, just slight differences (mentally). She's upset and sad, nothing more to it. Apologize and re-evaluate if you want to go out.
>>
>>42446166

He could have texted, or not made plans with her to start if he wasn't interested.

>why is he the fucking villian here?
So dramatic with this one.
>>
>>42445846
Pics?
>>
>>42445871
You are the biggest cuck going
>>
>>42445871
>>42445905
Dont fucking apologize nor explain way you have not cal her!!!
If you want to fuck her, just text, You live in xx right, im free today, should we have a drink.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.