[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lifting since 07, was swole as fuck and at my strength and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 14751211479844.png (47KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
14751211479844.png
47KB, 632x852px
>lifting since 07, was swole as fuck and at my strength and aesthetic peak
>got injured last year and lost my job at the same time
>became a NEET recluse and gave up on life, probably due to low test because I stopped TRT cold turkey
>been almost a year since I've been in the gym
>tried to do 1 push-up today and failed
>can't even do a single pull-up
Has anyone gone from being stronger and more /fit/ than 99% of the population to weaker than a female in under a year? How the fuck did you ever recover? I don't even go outside anymore because I know that I am physically inferior and I'm scared of getting mugged.
>>
fuck that must suck
just get back to the gym when you heal
>>
>>42444998
I've been healed for 4 months now. I think it's my mind that is broken. How can I heal that?
>>
>tried to do 1 push-up today

You were out of the gym for one year... h-how. I'd you were "swole as fuck" then how can 12 months do that to you.

Pull ups I can understand plausibly, but a pushup? I haven't been to the gym in nearly two years since I got a gf and can still bang out at least 35 pushups.
>>
>>42445011
>How can I heal that?

Death is the only option. Go lie down and wait for his cold embrace.
>>
>>42445011
i've been anxious and depressed for months before, but I feel way better now, I'd say I'm back to normal
the way is to not pay too much attention to the anxious thoughts, when they pop up, try to see if they are real in any way
if they are, you can accept that you have reasons to be anxious, and move on, if they arent, just put them aside, it gets easier
just keep on doing what you know you should be doing (in your case, train to get back into the gym) even if it feels likes shit at the beginning
also, you've been out for a year, give it some time, your gains will come back
>>
File: grabbit.jpg (185KB, 700x609px)
grabbit.jpg
185KB, 700x609px
>>42445011
Here is what you do, you get a photo of the previous you and look in the mirror. You say to yourself, "I'm going to be better than I was then." You go back to the gym and work your ass off until you are back there. If you feel like quitting, get down on your knees and ask for strength. Then quit acting like a sissy and do 120% more.
>>
>>42445025
Try going outside about once a month and sitting in a chair watching movies all day for a year. That's what I did. No strenuous activity, I got winded when I went for a 10 minute walk the other day and my hams and glutes felt like shit the next few days. I'm not even fat, I've actually lost weight and my big appetite. I feel like my body is rotting.

>>42445036
I do this every day. This is what drives my anxious thoughts actually. I constantly look at old photos of myself and have vivid dreams of when I was a serious lifter and had an 1100 total
>>
>>42445087
Use it as inspiration, something to aspire to be again. you know it's possible. Quit whining and fucking work these problems out by lifting. You are spending so much energy on this, that energy could and should be used more productively.
>>
You just need some motivation. Read greek and norse mythology, watch 300, watch some episodes of Vikings, watch The Golden One in youtube... And do push ups every fucking day. You'll progress easily and you'll feel great. Two months ago I did my first diamond push up, and today I've done at least 100 during the morning, and I do them every day. My max went from 12 to 17 in a row after less than a week. It's extremely motivating, and they get easier and easier. Just push yourself to the limit, and then surpase that limit. Yes, you'll feel like shit tomorrow, you'll want to give up and you probably will, but when you try again, you'll be much stronger.
You're gonna make it. Again.
>>
File: 14765498411432.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
14765498411432.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>42445460
>>42445573
>You're gonna make it. Again.
I'm ready for my redemption arc bros. thank you
>>
>>42445011
>Well you are in luck kid
>Jim wendler has a program for washed up washed up athletes(powerlifters)
>5/3/1 may be the program for you
>You won't be able to gain on regular LP
>You need super LP for fucking destroyed bodies and minds.
>Get it now
Or just start doing cardio and calisthetics while you sort your shit up.
>>
>>42444969
>stopped TRT
Nigga what. You do understand that exogenous testosterone means your body stops producing its own, right? If you stopped cold turkey and are still off then no shit you're gonna go to shit emotionally and physically. You have no testosterone. Literally none. I'm picturing you with moobs and like 400lbs so no fucking shit you can't do a pullup. Get your ass in the gym and eat less, and if you start roiding again dont fuck up and stop the way you did before.
>>
>>42445087
>serious lifter
>1100 total
Oh sorry I didn't realise this was a bait thread
>>
>>42445799
>everyone should have 1400 total meme
it's nice that /fit/ never changes
>>42445798
It was rough the first month, I was extremely emotional and would cry at the smallest things. I still did the clomid/nolva/hcg pct but yeah my mind has been pretty foggy for a year. i didnt get gyno and my libido has been decent so I don't think I'm at 0 test.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.