[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found out about xenoestrogens today and im fucking shitting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png (9KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png
9KB, 645x773px
Just found out about xenoestrogens today and im fucking shitting bricks

what are your thoughts? is it a meme?
>>
>>42443562
its not a meme. not to mention all the estogen in the water supply from women pissing out their birth control pills

come home white man >>>/pol/
>>
File: aj3.png (268KB, 485x416px) Image search: [Google]
aj3.png
268KB, 485x416px
>he hasn't bought the Whole House Filter(tm)
anon
>>
>>42443584
>>42443582
fuck off
>>
>>42443562
learn about phytoestrogens next
>>
>>42443562
wait until you fall down the xenoandrogen road and poison yourself in your quest for semi-legal fraud gainz
>>
File: gooblelol.png (21KB, 249x223px) Image search: [Google]
gooblelol.png
21KB, 249x223px
>he consumes dairy

Ever wonder why you're anxious, depressed, moody, and have bitch tits?
>>
Cruciferous vegetables (cabbage, kale, broccoli, cauliflower, brussels, etc) allegedly destroy estrogen.
>>
>>42444121
I drink half a gallon and day and have none of those things
>>
>>42444121
>Xenoestrogens
>In mammalian dairy products

It's 62 nanograms/250 ml of milk, and since it is just regular old mammalian estrogen, a lot of it gets broken down in digestion.

It's almost literally nothing. Now look up phytoestrogens in soy buddeh.
>>
>>42444150
They don't destroy estrogen, they act as aromatase inhibitors. Aromatase converts test into est, so blocking the conversion means more test around to be used as test.
>>
>>42443562
Don't eat soy, fast food, if need to use plastic containers use BPA free, filter your water.

Not much else you can control especially if you live in the US. Fucking bitches with their birth control meds fucking everyone up.
>>
>>42444159
>found the lying bitch titty beta

>>42444179
You won't be getting any phytoestrogens unless you handle/pick hops every day. They're volatile compounds that don't survive heat.

Milk on the other hand is a different story.
A liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) method, based on hydroxylamine derivatisation, has been developed and validated for the quantification of six sex hormones in milk [pregnenolone (P5), progesterone (P4), estrone (E1), testosterone (T), androstenedione (A) and dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA)].
>>
>>42444265
>lying
Nope
>>
Filter your water. Even a normal carbon filter system like in Brita will remove a good amount of leftover birth control that women piss out.
>>
>>42444340
I've heard about reverse osmosis filters being the best for removing estrogen, are there any small ones that would fit in a uni/dorm room?
>>
>>42444121
This. I cut out dairy completely and my body looks and feels way the fuck better.

Don't fall for the dairy jew.
>>
>>42443562
it's true. if you're in the US or any other place where they pump the cows full of hormones avoid dairy, you might have to avoid beef too. If you live in places where tons of hormones are pumped into certain animals, avoid those meats as well. farmed fish is usually fine, but you gotta be careful as a lot of the plastic we chuck away ends up in the ocean, breaks down, and is accidentally consumed by fish. plastic, as you probably already know contains the xenoestrogen which persists in the meat of the fish. don't eat any plastic obviously. I've also head that the inside of tin cans contains some similar chemicals but i haven't acutally seen any evidence to back that up.
>>
>>42443562
>>42445553
oh, also, avoid plastic and try to buy bpa free. don't heat up your food in a plastic container (you fucking mong), try not heating up any plastic that you're gonna have you food/water touching, cause the plastic can leach xenoestrogens into whatever is contained by the plastic. as >>42444222 said, you're kinda fucked if you live in the US lol, there's xenoestrogen in everything lol, even fucking store receipts

https://www.sciencenews.org/blog/science-public/concerned-about-bpa-check-your-receipts
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.