[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I posted this in a finances page, and everybody immediately climbed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: a pepe.png (78KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
a pepe.png
78KB, 412x351px
I posted this in a finances page, and everybody immediately climbed down my throat demanding that I continue to live in brain-fog and drop every spare penny I have into my debts for the next 10 years, because some idiot convinced them that was better than finding new income to pay it off without making yourself miserable. All I want is some grocery advice.

I have some liveable income for the first time in a long time, it has the potential to grow with the right attention, and so I'm trying to keep myself in good shape to pursue this growth. More than anything else, this means regular exercise and a proper diet. I have little reference experience.

I have $495 CDN to invest in feeding myself and fitness. So far, I've been suggested caffeine pills and not much else. How can I use this money to best take care of myself? What is the best way to buy food? I'm totally happy to eat the same bland thing every day for as long as I need to afford better if it accomplishes my goal of a clear mind and maintained body.

Catalog skim tells me you like pepe, so pepe.

Please help me, and thank you, /fit/.
>>
you were wrong, we don't like pepe.
this is a wojak board, now and forever.
>>
>>42443047
You have my sincerest apologies.
>>
>>42443030
why are you such a weepy faggot who has to write three paragraphs about himself? You already know what you have to do, take responsibility for yourself and do it. Unfuck your shitty diet. Lift 5 days a week. Sleep 8 hours a night. The end. There is no secret.
>>
>>42443030

>$495 CDN

I made more than that at work today, and it's not even a full overtime day. Mind you that's before Trudeau gets his mudslime loving hands into my pockets and takes 1/3 of it for rapefugee bucks...

Get a real job faggot
>>
>>42443083
My God...

I know what to do, I just typed exactly what I'm trying to do. And now I'm trying to figure out how to use the money I have to do it best. I'm trying to figure out - from people I thought knew better than I do -
how to "unfuck" my diet. I'm not typing a sob story, I'm asking how you people made it most affordable at any time things got tight. Your hard ass daddy play just looks stupid when you don't actually connect to the OP.
>>
>>42443103
I'm building a company. Keep slaving to make your owner his millions, faggot.
>>
>>42443160

>starting his own company
>can't even afford a godaddy web domain

have fun with that you uneducated faggot.
>>
>>42443202
I have 8 domains on my Bluehost plan. God forbid turning a profit starts anywhere. If it didn't register for you, the $495 is my budget after other expenses are accounted for.

>Thinks building a company means a million in the bank after 3 weeks

Decided to ask 4chan, got what I expected :)
>>
You'd be better off asking /ck/. We only eat chicken breast and milk here.
>>
File: 1497819517723.png (44KB, 657x527px)
1497819517723.png
44KB, 657x527px
>>42443047
Sorry, this board belongs to Apu. Wojak and Pepe don't belong here.
>>
>>42443030
Boneless skinless chicken breasts, broccoli, brown rice, sweet potatoes, hot sauce of your choosing. There you go man eat some combination of that shit every day and you'll be a lean mean machine.
>>
>>42443030

Get a food scale, a nice blender, a food processor, and a big freezer.

around here we mostly buy non perishables in bulk (beans, frozen berries, oats). Wait until chicken breast goes on sale and get a bunch and freeze them. Brine and butterfly so they're nice and joocy.

The rest of your money should go to a gym membership I guess.

Fitness isn't all that expensive desu. 40 bucks a month for the gym, groceries when you're bulking, and maybe some supplements and protein powder. That's really it.
>>
>>42443030

Dunno how much oats and cheap tea is in Canada. 40 tea bags for £0.25... 1kg oats for £0.75... 1kg of sugar is £0.65 here in the UK.

Cup of tea £0.01
Cup of oats £0.07
4 spoons of sugar £0.01

If your ballin' and want to add milk rather than water it's £0.12 a cup. 400-600 calories depending on milk/sugar.

Breakfast for 9-21p depending on milk content.

If you're lifting... 10kg of protein shake is £82.50

£0.83 covers you for 4 scoops is 500-600 calories and 80g of protein approx (half your day supply).

If you're skimping on veg/fruit 365 multi vitamines £10

If you're running... 365 1500mg glucosamine sulphate £10

Right now you're at 1000kcals 95g of protein for £1.04 and that's if you're balling with full fat milk... playa. That's about your entire yearly budget there and it'll cover half your calories.

Rest you gotta make up with real food, chicken/turkey/soy/tofu then fruit and veg. I'd got for packs of 5kg chicken breast + onions/mushrooms/peppers with a green like brocoli/spinach and that's another £1 for another 40g of protein and 500kcals of real food this time.

What exactly is your 450 dollars for... A yearly budget/monthly/quarterly or just what's in your pocket now...
>>
>>42443651
>>42443640
>>42443637

Glad I checked back, thank you!
>>
>>42443620
>apu
That's help helper, you benisbrain
>>
>>42443727

3-5 caged hen eggs scrambled or in an omlette with cheese/olive oil will take to the last 500kcals and protein to maintain 170-190lb. You have to be lifting though.

Add an apple/orange and alone with the peppers/mushrooms/onions broccoli or spinach along with the vitamin tablet will ensure you're getting fruit. You can greek yogurt with the fruit and that's 2000-2500kcal right there.

That's the cheapest I can come up that I could stomach to eat with. Maybe some canned tuna wraps with light mayo with salad... tinned fish... beans...

Coming in around the same budget as a £2.50 1500kcal frozen pizza with a plate of chips and a glass of coke for £1 and 800 kcal. But you will only get 70-80g of protein if you're lucky so no lifting for you.
>>
I see some anon already gave advice about food, but for brain fog I can suggest DRINK MORE FUCKING WATER and less caffeine. Also excercise, and make sure the fog doesn't come from some stress or mental shit.
>>
>>42443030

Drink less caffeine, not more.
>free
Sleep an appropriate amount of time.
>free
Alternating cardio and body weight exercises
>free
Go to the library and look through healthy cookbooks to plan your meals.
>free
Go somewhere besides fit to get less shitty and less dangerous advice
>free

Since you are investing money in your diet you should strive to eat a variety of things. Eating the same thing every day is for poor people without economic access to things like fresh fish, nuts, fruits, and vegetables. There is a reason for the stark correlation between socioeconomic status and incidence of insulin resistance. A diet with little variety induces food fatigue, deficiencies, and even in some cases food allergies.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.