[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm feeling really down tonight/today. Having doubts about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: XnHvttY.jpg (179KB, 1079x1402px) Image search: [Google]
XnHvttY.jpg
179KB, 1079x1402px
I'm feeling really down tonight/today. Having doubts about new relationship, always insecure, existential depression, not hitting macros, barely working out anymore. Can we get a /fit/ motivation thread going
>>
go into more detail, nigger
>>
At least you have a relationship to have doubts about
>>
>>42442967
He really doesn't have to. You can't swing a dead cat without hitting that set of problems here, possibly less the gf.
>>
>>42442967
about what
>>42442979
I don't know man. I'm only 20 but this is the first girl I even remotely talked to since 16 (thank you /fit/ for helping me lose weight). I thought having her would fix everything but now I'm just constantly paranoid. She's going back to her trade school soon and while not long distance...90 minutes is still 90 minutes

I'm still depressed and drinking more than ever. I'd probably trade her for friends to be honest
>>
File: nothing.png (493KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nothing.png
493KB, 1920x1080px
>>42442983
i want to hear the basis for these doubts
>>
I downed some nyquil and whiskye not too long ago and I think I'm gonna crash fit. I'm sure I'll be better tomorrow you guys are alright

>>42443006
>browse 4chan for 5 years
>see women as shallow humans due to this
>still love them
>get one anyway
>convinced she'll cheat at school with her ex
>thoughts flood my head and I can't control them
>anxiety worse than ever
it's not her, she hasn't done anything wrong. Probably just your basic 20 year old white girl except also christian. I need to just let it ride out and see but I'm not too patient in relationships. I wish I could just fast forward to a house and kids
>>
File: 1431952895333.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1431952895333.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
i dumped my gf who loved me from the bottom of her heart today, she cried and literally begged me not to do this to her, how she imagined me being the man she was ready to spend the rest of her life with (even though we are both young 22(me) and 18) but i still had the feeling i had to draw the line to not hurt even more (if thats even possible) at a later point

i have a very bad conscience about it and feel guilty but i oftentimes had the feeling that i didnt actually love her

the fact that i actually told her that i was still staying with her out of pity really makes me feel like a fucking asshole
>>
>>42443085
damn I guess this is a feels thread. God bless anon, at least you had the balls to break up with her for an instant. I don't think I ever will out of pure security reasons
>>
File: 1481226053486.png (5KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
1481226053486.png
5KB, 238x212px
>>42443100
i tried breaking up with her 2 times before, but i felt too guilty and gave in

this time however i really said some harsh stuff and kinda set it up so that she wouldnt want me back, but she still sent me a message..
she really loved me..
>>
File: 1456453776119.jpg (100KB, 876x773px) Image search: [Google]
1456453776119.jpg
100KB, 876x773px
>>42443085
it sounds like you made the right call anon. I know that's of little comfort right now, but I've recently started to feel better coming out of a really similar situation. I still think about how much I miss her sometimes, and how infallibly she cared, but at the end of the day that relationship was a box. A box that you and I decided to step out of and seek out new life, new people, new experiences. You didn't lose a partner, you gained a beautiful memory, one of those bricks you can build a happy life on.

Sorry if I'm getting a little off course here, guess I'm not really over my gf either. Just helps for me to say this shit, I hope it helps to hear it.
>>
>>42443143

very comforting and well written my dude
>>
>>42443146
thanks man, best to you
>>
>>42443143
thank you anon

right now i am just confused, cause i really felt like i didnt love her, but now that i have let go i am hoping that she is not hurting

btw sorry for derailing this thread op
>>
>>42443085
had to do the same a couple years ago. you did the right thing, breh.
>>
>>42443100
>security reasons
what do you mean anon?
you can elaborate if you want
>>
>>42443132
fuck
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.