[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY the fuck am i the only one sweaty in the gym, everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1498323246909.jpg (55KB, 694x575px) Image search: [Google]
1498323246909.jpg
55KB, 694x575px
WHY the fuck am i the only one sweaty in the gym, everyone is dry as fuck.
>>
>>42438682
A mixture of your poor conditioning and their sandbagging? I get sweaty as fuck idk
>>
>>42438682
Idk what you're talking about. Especially now during the summer literally everyone is dripping sweat im the gym
>>
>>42438682
Because others aren't putting in the fucking effort.
>>
>>42438718
Actually you are more likely to get sweaty if you have better conditioning
>>
A Lot of it is genetics. I am in really fucking good shape and I sweat like a pig whenever I work out
>>
People sweat at differently rates. That being said, you're sweating because you actually exerting yourself. If you're not sweating your not trying which means your really just wasting your fucking time. How people can go to the gym for an hour and lazily float between a dozen machines while breaking no sweat is beyond me.
>>
>not sweating immediately upon beginning exercise

pro athletes sweat the second they hit the field its a sign of your body's preparedness for physical activity. don't worry m8 you are just in superior condition
>>
>>42438810
this.
i get really triggered when i hear bullshit like
>oh yeah i just barely sweat man no idea thats how it is haha

fucking imbeciles, if you actually train really fucking hard, you are going to sweat doesnt matter what kind of person you are or what "sweat" genetics you have.

I can understand there are people that sweat less than others, but not sweating at all is a 100% indication you are doing fuck all in the gym.
>>
>>42438751
>>42438819
Neat, I thought I was just a heavy sweater.
>>
>>42438682
They're older than you and their sweat glands have dried up
>>
>>42438911
I never sweat at all during physical activites before I started lifting and got serious, started pissing sweat ever since it's pretty weird
>>
>>42438682

It could be anything anon. I could make a list from genetics, how fit they are, how long they've been there, what work outs they are doing and so much more. Heck you could even blame their location in an environment compared to yourself.

Assuming in a scenario that everyone was preforming everything exactly like yourself, it could just come down to experience, body and genetics.

TLDR: Don't be insecure faggot.
>>
>>42438840
Do powerlifters even sweat that hard?

Most of them are doing like what? 1-6 reps heavy most of the time, while taking frequent 3-5 min breaks.
>>
I sweat a fuck ton now that I've bulked up a few kilo's. Shit sucks
>>
>>42438682
No it's due to your fucking surface area, dingus. You're goddamn fat.
>>
if you aren't dripping wet you're no going hard enough

no homo
>>
>>42441038
fwiw, I can guarantee you that on the Texas Method everybody sweats like a pig, shirts are completely soaked. With 'only' 5 sets of 5 squats.
Anyway, if you aren't breaking a light sweat by the time you've done your general warm up, you're doing something wrong.
>>
>>42438819
is this actually true? I thought starting to sweat the second I load the bar with 135 and squat it to loosen up was due to not doing cardio for 6 months
>>
File: JUST1.jpg (120KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
JUST1.jpg
120KB, 1300x957px
>>42438748
This.
Normies come, fingerfuck the curling bar for 15 mins, pose, then leave.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.