[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop bending the knee to the vaginal jew. Lift for yourself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1496303688-1492712746-got13.jpg (38KB, 768x522px) Image search: [Google]
1496303688-1492712746-got13.jpg
38KB, 768x522px
Stop bending the knee to the vaginal jew.
Lift for yourself instead anon.
>>
>>42438634
Okay varg
>>
>>42438634

I sat behind an asian woman on the subway this morning. All I could think of was cuddling with her even though she was middle aged and not particularly good looking. I need help.
>>
pls respond
>>
>>42438634

>t. Varg
>>
i want to cum in emilia clarke's mouth as she gives me a stern look and shouts "DRACARYS"
>>
>>42438634
Teach me how to do push-ups first.
>>
>>42438634
How does this dumb bitch not have any sense of a timeline or when it may actually be appropriate for Jon to bend the knee? Help him save the North first then they'll all love you. Dumb cunt wants everything handed to her without lifting a finger
>>
File: 1490548625360.png (940KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490548625360.png
940KB, 960x720px
>>42438634
>Dragon fire everywhere
>Horseback savages everywhere
>Elite Lannister archers
>Anti-dragon ballista

Yet Jaime, Bronn, Dickson, Drogon, AND Danny lived. No character used to be too important to die, but it's turned into a dragon drama (a good one, but a drama nonetheless).
>>
>>42440305
they're not going to kill a major POV character in episode 4 of a season, that'll happen in the last or second to last episode of the season

also really the only character that it would make sense to kill there is bronn
>>
>>42440353
I feel like they made Bronn too exceptional at this point. He felt like the kind of guy who'd outlive the lot of them, but he's been involved in too many high stakes situation for that angle to still work.

Maybe he will though, but I dunno. They've made a habit of killing the characters that are actually savvy and would thrive in a world like Westeros, ie Stannis, Doran, Roose, Barristan, and with really shitty reasons for most of them (except Roose I guess)
>>
>>42440353
They could with the two conditions:

>9 episodes left
>Deviation from the books

People would lose their shit if Danny died. It would be a spectacle to be remembered
>b-b-but I thought she w-was the fire in the song of fire and le cold!
>Naah, bitch, Jon wins the Game of Thrones
>>
As much as I'd love to talk GoT w/ fit, y'all realize how insanely off-topic it is considering we have a TV board?
>>
>>42440353
>Expecting a show writer to follow a horrible cliche where main characters can only die at the end of any given season.

It's like you never learnt anything about GOT.
>>
>>42438634
http://green-chili.blogspot.de/2017/03/got-season-7-episode-guide.html

Here are the season 7 spoiler faggots, enjoy
>>
>>42441184
Why the fuck would you read spoilers in this year 2018-2+1? Do you hate being entertained?
>>
>>42441191
I'm a bookreader. Shows is a colorized synapsis of the book, thus I read the spoilers to check where the story is heading and I still enjoy all the fancy eye candy in the tv show.
>>
>>42438861
How comes that everyone on this site has yellow fever literally no one i know irl finds asians attractive why is it only a 4chan thing
>>
File: dating race.png (18KB, 495x391px) Image search: [Google]
dating race.png
18KB, 495x391px
>>42441330
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.