[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is eating greek yogurt good, but drinking milk "bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 32oz.jpg (2MB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
32oz.jpg
2MB, 2400x2400px
why is eating greek yogurt good, but drinking milk "bad for you" (according to various sources, including /fit/). aren't they both made out of the same thing (milk)
>>
>>42437802
they are both shit, enjoy your cancer and gyno
>>
>>42437802
you gonna believe a bunch of here-today gone-tomorrow vegans dude? you gonna believe a bunch of people who can't think for themselves and have their ideas dictated to them by a Netflix documentary? All these vegan posters exploded in number after that What the Health documentary came out, you know they're directly correlated. It's a phase, 6-months from now, their numbers will be decimated as defectors start eating meat again after feeling sick.
>>
File: OReilly.png (285KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
OReilly.png
285KB, 300x199px
>it's another "/fit/ is one person" episode

Kill yourself you dumb faggot
>>
>>42437802
I'll give you a real answer Anon-chan. Yogurt is made by introducing bacteria to the milk and keeping it warm to incubate and help the bacteria grow. The bacteria is the good kind that benefits your stomach health. Greek yogurt specifically is then created by straining the lactase out of this yogurt, essentially removing the sugary bad-for-you part. In addition, the fat is usually skimmed from the milk/yogurt during the initial creation, so greek yogurt is all the good parts of milk plus healthy bacteria, with the bad parts strained out.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.