[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the increased feminization of men and increased estrogen/decreased

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1494973496813.gif (1MB, 195x229px) Image search: [Google]
1494973496813.gif
1MB, 195x229px
Is the increased feminization of men and increased estrogen/decreased testosterone due to our water filtration systems not cleaning out the hormones from birth control? I mean, women pee those hormones out when they're on the pill and our water plants aren't made to remove hormones like they are bacteria.
>>
File: 1500313959961.jpg (456KB, 783x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1500313959961.jpg
456KB, 783x1032px
>>42436102
it's mainly because of sedentary lifestyles and eating shitty fake food. a way of living which is now the norm - fortunate for /fit/izens because it only means competition is lessened.
>>
>>42436102
Are you fucking retarded??
>>
>>42436519
This is probably the more accurate answer.

Sedentary living is what women were accustomed to while men are expected to be doing something almost every minute of every day.

The stereotype of seeing a man relaxing = being lazy is a real thing.

The hormone shit is just added on top.

You're not supposed to be sitting around on your screen for hours. You're supposed to be doing something.
>>
>>42436102
I honestly can't tell who's trolling and who's retarded anymore
>>
>>42437436
If you can't tell who's retarded,it's probably you
>>
Yes, drink source water. You know you're onto something when shills infest your thread to tell you how stupid you are.
>>
>>42436102
Yes, that's a big part of it. Also plastics.
>>
>>42436102
Don't drink water. Only Coca-Cola is safe
>>
>>42438145
Coke is made of water, senpai.
>>
>>42438235

With added corn starch. Pesticides used on corn crops are the most estrogenic kind of all.
>>
>>42437436
>t. retard
>>
File: +5holydamage.jpg (19KB, 450x301px) Image search: [Google]
+5holydamage.jpg
19KB, 450x301px
>>42436102

>he doesn't take aromatase inhibitors

The game has changed, have you prepared?
>>
File: CERAL GUY.jpg (7KB, 236x213px) Image search: [Google]
CERAL GUY.jpg
7KB, 236x213px
>>42438689
you're talking about smoking right?
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
Much of Tue damaged is done prenatally as a result of the various hormonal compounds now prevalent for gestating women. No amount of well water, beefsteak, or barbells with correct a lady-like digit ratio.
>>42436519
Hur dur bootstraps
Bogus. This is very bio determined, it is persistent pattern in non-human life as well.
>>
>>42436102
Whatever it is, they need to keep it up. All those pics of guys with birthing hips and gyno tits, I find them hilarious.
>>
It's because men don't exert themselves anymore, and that they likely didn't exert themselves when they were young. My dad used to have clear rocks from the fields afters school when he was a kid. When I was the same age the hardest shit I was doing was playing soccer once a week.
>>
>>42441253
That can just as likely be a symptom instead of a cause. Low t dissolves those kind of behaviour and the decline is at the level of a population. You're just like those nurture retards in the IQ tussle.
>>
>>42441294
the decline in primary and secondary industry jobs coincides pretty well with the decline of testosterone. Correlation isn't causation but I'd say less strenuous exercise is a pretty big factor. Also, testosterone been declining since before BPA and birth control existed.
>>
>>42441374
All the high T men go off to die in war, leaving rape babbies if any at all. Dysgenics is another avenue. Industrialization is a factor also in krypto-estrogrens such as the smell of gasoline, receipt paper, plastics, etc.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.