[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /fit/, I fucking give up. I'm done, you can have me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1499798899126.jpg (629KB, 2500x1870px) Image search: [Google]
1499798899126.jpg
629KB, 2500x1870px
Okay /fit/, I fucking give up. I'm done, you can have me. Just tell me what to do and I'll do it. I can no longer ignore the "just get /fit/ meme". You've broken my soul and now you can have my body.

A bit about me:

I think my metabolism is surprisingly good. I mean, I eat whatever I want and never exercise but somehow hover on 80kg.

My circulation seems to be fucked in my legs from sitting all day so whenever I stand still my feet start turning red and get really itchy.

I have scoliosis, probably also from sitting all day with bad posture, a backwards C shape.

Anything else I should add? Anyway, like I said I've basically given up. /fit/ is my last shot (no point being cultured if your body dies at 40) so I'll pretty much do anything /fit/ related that you tell me.
>>
Do one thing: READ THE FUCKING STICKY
>>
>>42435427
How about you read the fucking instead of writing a pointless auto biography on a Cambodian abortion clinic guestbook
If you can't even be bothered to google anything about fitness then there is no chance that you'll actually go to the gym or outside to take a run so just stop and kys if you're at it
>>
>>42435427
read the fucking sticky, you imbecile fuck
>>
i dont care what you do with your life as long as you have some kind of basic balance / general muscle development. i wouldnt be able to sit down and play video games 24 hours a day if there was a circumstance that i couldnt do a front flip or backflip. once i can do something like that i know theres never a chance of muscle decay, and my appearance will always be good enough for a girlfriend since ill never get overweight, only slightly imbalanced posture.

you cant just do what you are told, you need to rise above that
>>
>>42435427
Do some yoga for posture to fix your hunchback of NotreDame back
AND READ THE STICKY
>>
>>42435507
>>42435520

okay thanks, I'm reading the sticky now. At least your comments are constructive.
>>
>>42435542
Kill your self faggot
>>
>>42435427
I don't know what your condition truly is like but doing low impact cardio and yoga for flexability and tendon strength is what I'd recommend for you. If you can stick to that for a decent amount of time 6+ months consider lifting but only after your doctor okays it. Above all else, if you haven't seen a doctor for a long time see one and get all your weird problems diagnosed.

I can't recommend lifting to someone that doesn't have the autism to do it very strictly and consistently, especially with your health problems. Maybe if you had a good coach but otherwise slacking in your form can have grave consequences for the routine outlined in the sticky.

I don't trust most people to properly understand the lifts and more importantly, I certainly don't trust them to put in the extra time of learning how to safely fail the lifts. If you can prove to yourself you can stick to a cardio/yoga routine for a few months then you'll have the dedication to lift.

Swimming is also a safe option
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.