[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf wants to move to a different country to work/live somewhere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

File: 76234762073.jpg (93KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
76234762073.jpg
93KB, 800x800px
>gf wants to move to a different country to work/live somewhere new while she is still young and before we have kids/mortgage or other bullshit

>I want to stay here and stay with my company and get more experience

>will probably end up separating as long distance never works

>was going to ask her to marry me next summer and will probably never happen now

Whats a lift to help with this feel fellas ;-;
>>
>>42435356
You can never lift your feels. It's like trying to squat yourself, you always end in the same place.
>>
Tell your boss/company, how do you know they can't sort you something out?
>>
>>42435356
How old are you?
>>
>>42435374
Bullshit, you might feel terrible but looking better and feeling better is gonna help. Plus new pussy is gonna be easier to get, lift away and throw yourself into self improvement in your job and lifts.
>>
>>42435356
She already fucks other men.
>>
>>42435382
Cont.

You can't lift sadness anyway, you need to wait for it to manifest as anger or regret. Stay strong brother xoxo
>>
>>42435356
No matter how much you love a girl,never ever let her dictate the future of your career

I've seen too many people in my life moving away,changing colleges,leaving their well paid jobs to pursue some kind of romance with said girl without any guarantee of finding a decent job ther,and in a lot of cases,it turns out like shit.

Besides,i don't want to bring you down but "wants to live somewhere else while she's still young"
If you ask me this sounds more like someone who wants to hop on the cock carousel ride before settling
>>
File: 1489255574476.jpg (389KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1489255574476.jpg
389KB, 1280x1707px
>>42435433
Listen to this man, for he speaks the truth.
>>
>>42435393
this is true, girls line it up knowing the best way to get over a relationship is with a new one
>>
>>42435382
I have to be at this company for 5 years before I can transfer overseas, I have only been here 1 year

>>42435393
gb2 /r9k/

>>42435387

>>42435374
>>42435400
Ill try anon :c
>>
Unless you live in an actual shithole, why does she want to move to another country?
>>
>>42435356
>>gf wants to move to a different country to work/live somewhere new while she is still young and before we have kids/mortgage or other bullshit

Sorry bro, this literally just means she wants other dicks. If you followed her to another country she'd just leave you anyway
>>
>>42435528
She is just sick of the place
>>
Does she even have another country in mind or what she wants to do there? Has she even visted another country other than for a weekend vacation before? If not then she is probably just having a "midlife" crises and spending too much time on normiebook, falling for trendy "lmao humans arent meant to stay in one place guys you gotta totally travel and be a nuisance wherever you go" memes. And if that is the case then your girlfriend is just a stupid child.
>>
>>42435356
>female wants everything fun in life
>has no firm plans for how to accomplish this
>expects you to uproot your stable life to satisfy her whimsical bullshit
The good news is that if you dump her, nothing of value will be lost.
>gf
>not wife
Why is this even a problem then? Her a better gf.
>>
>>42435534
If she loved you as much as you love her, wouldn't she acknowledge that it's in your best interest to stay?
>>
>>42435616
*get a better gf
>>
>>42435433
OP, he is right dude
>>
>>42435617
this
>>
File: 1502068933216.jpg (103KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502068933216.jpg
103KB, 500x500px
>>42435356
Goals and priorities OP.

They will make you, they will destroy you.
If your goals for the relationship or for yourself do not align with your partners goals then it seems like failure could be imminent. Women are for the most part fucking retarded when it comes to this type of thing, I'm sure life was better when they had less power, when the males goals were the center of the relationship. Of course the male wants the best for the partnership but women? well, your girl wants to "do something new while she is young". That is for her benefit only. Honestly I don't understand women and their interest in travel. Lotta women act like their Ferdinand Magellan or some shit.

I'm not trying to discourage finding new hobbies or enjoying exploration, but If YOUR personal goals do not align with your partners decisions then you will be committing spiritual sudoku. I fell in to this trap myself so take my word as you will, please never forget what your endgame is. glhf
>>
>>42435603
She has visited lots of other countries before and was born in another country before moving here
>>42435617
She will just end up resenting me for keeping her here then
>>42435731
That's a lot to think about anon, thanks
>>
>>42435433

This dude knows whats up.

Sorry OP, brace for impact.
>>
Why do women have such wonderlust? It's annoying as fuck. OP, take your gym time as a distraction/meditation, time will heal the pain
>>
Don't go lad.

My father moved my whole family to another country 600 miles way from my home country, he couldn't get a job due to language barrier and lack of jobs. He had 20 years worth of work experience as a mechanic as well.

We ended up using all the money from our house sale and became super poor, often having no electricity and no food. Unless you have a job already in place DO NOT go.

On the bright side due to the only affordable entertainment being a swimming pool and the lack of food I got to ottermode at the age of 13 and kept it through my teenage years.
>>
long distance works if you work on it. I've been with mine for almost ten years, two of which were across the country and a third across the world. still together.
>>
stand your ground bitch

you won't

you will regret it

will give this same advice to young anons further down the road

they won't listen

rinse and repeat
>>
>>42435851
>super poor
>swimming pool

get a load
>>
>>42435848
I think its got something to do with bragging rights in their social circle.
I knew a group of girls that kept bragging about going to Amsterdam months before it happened, then bragged for months after it happened.
A lack of personality, interests and hobbies normally leads to people thinking they can make up for the lack by "travelling".
>>
>wife wants to travel before we get older
>wants to go to Italy, Egypt, France, and some other places
>I don't even care to see more of the U.S.

She comes from a family that traveled and went on cruises and basically spoiled her, where as I was brought to watch trains leave the station for entertainment when I was little. I guess opposites do attract. How do I stop her from costing us so much money, bros? Do I compromise and agree to only Italy or something?
>>
>>42435912
It was a communal swimming pool, literally a pool shared by 80+ people in a housing complex
>>
>>42435932
my gf does this too, she tells me how much she loves me and that is the only thing she needs, but damn if I don't take her to some expensive date or vacation she just gets all kind of upset for days
>>
>>42435967
The pattern with women seems to be you love HER, she loves what YOU PROVIDE.
>>
>>42435867
hey I know no one replied to you but just wanted to thank you for your post. Dropped 100 lbs and got a qt3.14 gf that loves me. She'll be finishing her junior year 1.5 hours away and this place brings me down a lot. Every anon always says it never works or she'll cheat or whatever.

I have some hope
>>
>>42435433
It's unfortunate, but this is the world we live in. This guy is 100% right.
>>
>>42435509

Youre only 24? Be happy about not marrying someone at the age of 25, only to slowly fall into the pit that is marriage. Get married after 35, literally the best advice there is
>>
>>42435992
1.5 hours isnt that far anon, surely you see her sometimes right?
>>
File: IMG_0537.png (644KB, 592x776px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0537.png
644KB, 592x776px
>>42435530
Not everything is about dicks with women. Some people want to do something a bit risky (like live in a different place and do spontaneous new things in said place) without needing to worry about taking care of a child or making a super steady income to cover the expenses of home ownership.

You bitter kids drastically overestimate the importance of cock.
>>
>>42436022
I knwo the whole circlejerk about men ageing like wine and women like milk and marriage is a scam etc, but this girl was a virgin before i met her (inb4 r9k), is a qt3.14 and we get along perfectly. I just worry if I dont lock her down will i down the line have to settle for some skank because i thought that I could do better
>>
>>42435980
I'm afraid that is pretty accurate.

Same with getting lazy if they feel safe once reeled you in.
>>
>>42435992
>1.5 hours away
jesus you pussy just get a car and see her on the weekends
give her the good d so she doesn't even remotely get the idea of cheating and you're set
>>
>>42436040

>virgin before I met her

Literall big fucking red sign mate, she doesnt "want to settle down" yet, you just said it. That goes for banging dudes also. Trust me, Ive seen so many cases of this, its never a good idea. If you dont burn down in a couple of years, you will resent eachother when youre 35+ and divorce. Its a fucking trap dude, accept it, and enjoy lifting weights and finding new women. I just got single, and Im excited as fuck
>>
>>42436028
yeah m8 every week I'm going to come down and I requested a bunch of days off for work for school days she has off. Her planning this out makes me feel like she really wants this to work.

I'm very insecure though and am trying to work on trust, and she has an ex that goes there who treated her bad. That's what worries me more than anything. The fact that he treated her bad makes me more nervous than if he treated her well for some reason

>>42436062
that's the plan. I'm still an insecure paranoid bitch
>>
>>42435356
lol at people that think they love each other and simultaneously say "long distance never works". My bf and I were 10000 miles apart for 4 years and we're very happily married now. If you love her set her free.
>>
>>42435433
ah shit that must have hurt.
>>
File: 1499662875062.jpg (60KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1499662875062.jpg
60KB, 512x512px
>>42436107
>just got single, and Im excited as fuck

Give it some time to sink in.
>>
>>42436125
Yeah,but life goes on
>>
File: le drake.png (444KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
le drake.png
444KB, 800x600px
>>42436109
>she has an ex that goes there who treated her bad
>>
>>42435920
This
It seems to be their motivation for everything to do.
Have you ever seen a woman with a quiet interest that they keep to them self?
>>
>>42436115
>#notAllLtrs

do you want to larp for uus or prove women are retarded?
>>
>>42435932
Same boat. Mines from a vacationing family. Been all over the world. I've had to sweat my ass off in a mechanic shop just to afford school. I want to go headfirst into my career and make something and she just wants to travel.
>>
>>42435433

Correctamundo.

You know what is even worse... She will move to CA, AUS, NZ, EU for 1 year 'working'... Travel to Thailand/india for 3-6 months a time maybe 'teach' English in somewhere. Run up 5-25k debt depending on her credit limit. Every time she comes home she will take care of some unfinished business for 1-2 months with Chad or Brad. Have a series of short term flings abroad with 'reporters', 'bloggers' and 'yoga/ski instructors' and come back approaching 30 with all these wonderful life experiences that amount to 5 years of no job experience, 5 years of emotional damage, while all her friends have popped out kids and are married/divorced/engaged. Then one of those 2-3 orbiter 'best friend' of hers scoops her up like a prize as she returns back if he doesn't run out there to be with her and fund her last trip...

>Remember that time you flew out to Inda and spent half your mortgage deposit taking me elephants riding and then we spontaneously flew out to Singapore and you proposed and then we were robbed for the engagement ring at knifepoint along with out iphones so you bought be a bigger ring and a Gucci bag.

>You mean half our mortgage deposit BB.

Your ex proceeds to smile and sinks into our friend the captains arms and she secretly despises that she's had to settle but he'll do, just get a baby in there and I'll not have to work until 45. Meanwhile Mr company man just completes his 5th year at 'faceless corp' and can finally transfer abroad... But he soon loses his job as his job is outsourced to pajeet. Just make sure you be wise with your money my friend and don't buy a stupid vehicle. Start making friends with your ex's younger hotter sister now.
>>
>>42436139

Been over a month, friend. Im good senpai
>>
>>42435967
>>42436176
Glad to see people understand, sad to see it's the same for you guys. What's the solution? I'm thinking I just sit her down and tell her that I'd rather build up my career and lifestyle first. Not exactly an ultimatum, but if she waits on that until we can comfortably afford it, I'll totally travel with her. I love her completely, but damn, things sure were more simple when I only cared about how much I deadlifted.
>>
>>42436158
exactly, this place kills me inside every time.
>>
>>42436301
Having a partner complicates everything man, it's like that saying: women, can't live with them can't live without them. I used to think it was bullshit before but now it makes sense to me
>>
>>42435920
Bragging about an absolute degenerate shithole like Amsterdam. Guys help me, I can't hold all this stupidity by myself.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.