[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fatass here. I have little money, and was born a type one diabetic.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
Fatass here. I have little money, and was born a type one diabetic. However my body is now rejecting insulin and I am displaying symptoms of both type one and two. I am 5 and a half feet and 220 lbs. I need to get fit if I am going to survive. I have no idea where to start. What kind of exercise do I do? How often? What intensity level do I start at? What do I even eat? I know to a lot of you this probably seems like common knowledge and I probably sound stupid. But I have a motivation. I don't want to die early. I want to be in shape and I want to eat correctly. If anyone has advise I would really appreciate it.
>>
>>42433947
Start by reading the god damn sticky. If youre too lazy to do read the first thibg you get toissues see when you come in here, then youre never gonna make it
>>
>>42433968
Being a bit harsh there M8. The sticky does cover some of his questions but not all. OP I would start with a walk a day and cutting out red meat and soft drinks (Yes even diet). Start doing that and the rest will follow.
>>
>>42433968
We all started somewhere. Learn some basic english and grammer before replying, retard.
>>
You might want to talk to a dietician (or is it nutritionist? One of them has strict qualifications, the other one os hocus pocus, be careful).
For a normal unfit person, just slowly learning this shit would be okay, but since you have medical issues you might want something more focused.

I went from knowing absolutely nothing (I'm talking not even knowing that sugar can make you fat, or what protein or calories are) and it genuinely took like 2-3 years of floundering on my own to figure it out (partly because I was a victim of school sanctioned fat acceptance that fed us a lot of factoid nonsense with no consistent foundation). And lucky for me, I was only about 10-20kg overweight, always had a taste for vegetables, and had an active childhood that I was happy to return to.
>>
>>42434263
Thanks man I'll probably talk to my endocrinologist (Diabetes doctor) and see if he knows someone and talk to them.
>>
>>42434809
Ask you doctor about a keto diet. Half this board hates it but done strictly and correctly it may help you with your insulin.
>>
Type II here. Diabetes is great; your glucometer is kinda like a second scale, for your diet. Your gains show faster on your glucometer than on your scale. If you get prescribed Januvia you could get lucky; it suppresses appetite in some people.

Read the sticky, start walking as much as you can, do as much body weight work as you can, and unfuck your diet. I went Paleo when I was diagnosed and it worked great for me.
>>
Cont. and start lifting and running as soon as you can. And never stop.

Non-beets should be jealous of us; a slow, unpleasant, lingering shameful death is the best fucking gym motivation ever.
>>
>>42433947
OP listen to me. You have an insulin addiction. You need to starve your body of insulin (by not eating) so that it resets your insulin tolerance.

Then, and only then, will you cure your diabetes naturally. The doctor in this video is Dr. Fung. He's the leading voice for the medical effects of fasting right now. Watch this video and throw your medication in the trash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk
>>
>>42434918

Came here to post Fung.

Gotta go fast, OP.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.