[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>turning 26 this year and have to come off my moms' amazing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Health-Insurance[1].jpg (175KB, 802x599px) Image search: [Google]
Health-Insurance[1].jpg
175KB, 802x599px
>turning 26 this year and have to come off my moms' amazing free insurance plan she gets through her work

Heh I guess no more fitness and exercise for me. Can't risk getting injured and going bankrupt

Thanks for the extension Obama
>>
How about you get a job or join them military.
>>
>>42431809
Find a job you lazy nigger
>>
>>42431809
I've been working out for a couple years without health insurance. You just gotta make sure you're not doing anything liable to kill you (600lbs deadlifts, etc), body weight exercises are a pretty safe bet if you're really worried. Stretching and knowledge about warm ups and stretching is your best friend here. Thankfully I'm getting insurance again in another month here. You just need to be conscious about what movements and exercises will make you more prone to injury.
>>
Don't you retards have insurances as well??
What do you pay per year for them?
>>
>>42433743
I pay 28 dollars per month, my employer pays for the rest. It's pretty great health insurance. It's amazing what having a job will get you
>>
>>42433775
So what's the fucking issue then, that's literally the same as in Europe.
A little more expensive but who cares.
>>
>>42431809
My insurance went from $46 every 3 months with a $200 deductible to $212 every 3 months with a $5,000 deductible.

T-thanks for all the help Obama! Great job!

At least I got to keep my plan, I guess.
>>
>>42433787
I'll let you in on something euro bro, it's not an issue at all.
>>
File: 1501955064542.jpg (31KB, 278x382px) Image search: [Google]
1501955064542.jpg
31KB, 278x382px
>>42431809
>PAY
>>
>>42433787
>So what's the fucking issue then

The left is absolutely committed to keeping their system in place and the right is absolutely committed to dismantling it, so currently the right are trying to gut the part of the system that cares for the elderly and disabled as a power play.

They're throwing literal retards and grandparents under the bus to get a technical win.

That's the issue. Though most people are just bitching about money because they're too busy making memes to keep up with this shit.

Not that it matters. Even if the suits weren't in corporate pockets, in bed with Israel, and controlled by the CIA, FBI and Federal Reserve, it'd still be a self-perpetuating two-party FPTP system.

Hi NSA.
>>
File: 1480840574574.jpg (25KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480840574574.jpg
25KB, 600x600px
>>42434659
>resorting to hyperbole
>omitting information

Meanwhile, under the leftist approach, you're shit-out-of-luck if you're an old person that needs a life-saving operation. Under your conditions, once you're no longer an asset to the state (too old or too young) you're not worth treatment. That is straight out of the complete lives system by Ezekiel Emmanuel. Both Obamacare and the NHS follows his words.

Stop misinforming the public you lying leftist faggot.
>>
>>42434711
I don't know how you managed to read that post and conclude that I'm a partisan in any way.

Enjoy the view through the wool.
>>
>>42434733
>muh left and right are all the same
Centrists are the worst of the worst
>>
>>42434735
I don't know how you managed to read that post and conclude I'm a centrist either.

Sounds like you just can't read.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.