[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't grow a beard I thought lifting would give me the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: headdress.png (2MB, 976x1264px) Image search: [Google]
headdress.png
2MB, 976x1264px
I can't grow a beard
I thought lifting would give me the boost needed
25 and still nothing really
anything I can do?
>>
>>42430022
You only want a beard to cover an unattractive face. Have a bit of self respect and stop conforming to current dying trends.
>>
File: woodkid.jpg (29KB, 500x751px) Image search: [Google]
woodkid.jpg
29KB, 500x751px
>>42430039
no it's because I am slightly balding and a beard, or at least some scruff, will make me look not-weird
If I do go bald, I want to at least be able to do something like pic related
>>
>>42430122
Just wear a hat or own the no facial hair look. It'll be fine as long as you're somewhat fit.
>>
>>42430022
huh, lifting didn't make you grow a beard? Eat more red meat. Maybe buy a motorcycle or something, you know.
>>
>>42430022
>mfw always had more beard than all my friends
>mfw manlet
you can't have it all, can you?
>>
File: 1501763356702.jpg (80KB, 564x704px) Image search: [Google]
1501763356702.jpg
80KB, 564x704px
It's not 2010, beards aren't cool anymore. Unless you're fat and need a beard to mark a jawline, it's either clean shaven or stubble.
>>
>>42430122
You can only pull off that look if you're an urban latino/ayrab. If not you'd look ridiculous.
>>
I have the opposite problem...even after shaving I have a 5oclock shadow. My skin is in great condition and isn't fucked up and I can go to town with a razor and my skin holds up pretty well but for some reason I just always see a 5oclock shadow even when I go down to the skin and can't feel any stubble.

Any ideas how to fix this or is it just something that I can't fix
>>
>>42430237
fuarkkk, he is handsome. no-o homo
>>
>>42430237
It doesn't matter what's cool, or trending. Women are not even that motivated by looks if you account for all that other shit.

Stop caring about what people think about you and just improve on what you have. As women tend to go for the most unique man as its rare, so by even attempting to be cool and trendy you lose from the get go. As the entire point is to find what naturally flows and works with your given genetic parameters.
>>
>>42430381
>women are not motivated by looks
Bluepilled loser... women care about looks even more then men. Also being uncool (unless you're an 8+ and can pull off the unique look) lowers your status, which further hurts your attractiveness.
>>
>>42430251
I'm Scottish/Italian/Spanish by heritage so it will probably look... mediocre?
Many of the cousins on the Scottish sides have beards. They mostly just look like sea captains.
On the Italian/Spanish side they just look like soccer players.
>>
>>42430294
You probably have dark hair and light skin. The best you can do is 5 passes with a DE safety razor loaded with a fresh new blade every time. Just make sure to go with/across/with/against/with on your passes and that is probably the best you will get it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.