[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>used to be a fucking skelly weakling >was 6'2 and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: 1502131794865.png (6KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
1502131794865.png
6KB, 226x223px
>used to be a fucking skelly weakling
>was 6'2 and 119lbs
>decided to get fit and start lifting weights
>read ots of stuff about how you have to eat lots of calories
>btw I should point out I was literally anorexic
>bought a fucking tonne of crisps and candy one day
>started eating
>first added sugar I had eaten in 3 years
>something broke in my mind
>in the next 3 months ate 10,000 calories per day
>at one stage was going to the local bakery like 4 times a day
>would drive around the city visitng wedding shops, buying cakes and eating them all at once
>started to gain lots of weight
>basically never even tried to go to the gym, completely lost in a haze of post starvation hunger
>at one point I literally sat in bed for 5 days, with a 10 layer blanket that was made of the following layers
>sliced cheese
>candy bars
>gummy sweets
>candy bars
>candy bars
>nacho chips
>slices of cake
>candy bars
>candy bars
>skittles
>the blanket gradually melted and spilled all over the bed and the floor as I ate it
>eventually ate 90% of it but had to pay for a man to replace my ruined carpet
>it was the best 5 days of my life
>tfw a few years later I am now 440lbs
>in pain all the time
>eat at least 1 cake per day
>tfw pretty sure I WILL DIE SOO
>>
File: P0295.jpg (490KB, 947x666px) Image search: [Google]
P0295.jpg
490KB, 947x666px
this is me now btw
>>
>>42429689
Sounds like a pretty good dirty bulk regime, thanks OP.

Also, what do you want? Sympathy? It's literally so fucking easy to not be a fat fuck: don't do what you did you disgusting slob. Sage.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.