[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /fit/, what the hell. Why am I so insanely tired after lifting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: me_irl.jpg (146KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
me_irl.jpg
146KB, 1600x1066px
Okay /fit/, what the hell. Why am I so insanely tired after lifting? Not normal "I just moved my ass" tired, but "can't focus worth shit just let me sleep" tired.

I usually go to gym before lunch, for about an hour. I've been doing this routing for some five years now. Doing nothing out of the ordinary, moving the same old DYEL weights as usual. But past couple months it's been terrible - get back to work, fart around at half-performance, then get home and collapse in bed.

Non-lifting days are fine. What the hell is happening? I know at 30 I'm supposed to be standing one foot in the grave already, but this is ridiculous.
>>
When you over exhauste your muscles your blood flows from other areas such as the body to the muscles in order to supply them with oxygen. This means your brain isn't getting the ammount of blood it's used to making you feel extremely tired which is a defense mechanism so the body can repair itself and maintain homeostasis when you sleep.
>>
>>42426051
>I know at 30 I'm supposed to be standing one foot in the grave already
You have at least 40 years to live, should men kill themselves after 35?
>>
>>42426211
All men should hop on test at 35
>>
>>42426051
>I usually go to gym before lunch
So do you eat anything before the gym?
>>
>>42426144
who you calling a homo
>>
>>42426051
Sounds like you need to eat more.
>>
eat carbs before you lift, get enough sleep

other than that you body should adjust to the load and your fatigue will lessen
>>
>>42426238
how much does trt cost? as in, with a prescription and doctor, etc.
>>
>>42426144
today I thought I had the flu, but it could be what you describe? I went to a gym for the first time in a long time, hit all my PR's, did close to the limit of 1.5 hours, 2 days, and then one day rest. But the tiredness is incredible. I couldnt even just sit behind the computer and play vidya. Mentally fucking exhausted and dead almost the whole time. What the fuc.
>>
>>42426051
I have the same thing sometimes and I'm 29. You may need to deload for a couple weeks, get some good rest, walk around in the forest and feel if there's any stress bothering you. Also it may be time to mix up the routine a little bit, you've probably squeezed out all the gains you can out of that program.
>>
running texas method right now and that shit happens to me every volume day, I started lifting after work at night and now I sleep like a rock
>>
>>42427775
I laughed
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.