[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here natty but still some how addicted to lifting despite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 3592390509235.jpg (10KB, 236x226px) Image search: [Google]
3592390509235.jpg
10KB, 236x226px
Who else here natty but still some how addicted to lifting despite the minimal gains that are possible natty?
>>
File: 1474089687682.png (533KB, 567x599px) Image search: [Google]
1474089687682.png
533KB, 567x599px
yes
>>
I'm 3-4 months into my 6th year lifting.

I'm holding onto this dream that maybe one day the stars will align and I'll eventually figure out how to do everything so perfectly both training and diet wise that I end up actually achieving something that stands out even for a natty body.

Right now I'm trying something new with my training that I've never done before (and I've tried almost everything). I've always stuck to the same dogmatic rules of a routine, whether it be full body, upper/lower, or bro split.

For the first time I'm testing out slowly increasing MRV (max recoverable volume) using Dr Mike Israetel's information. I've never actually trained using "training blocks" with increasing volume over-time, and then decreasing, I've always done the same volume regardless of the routine, but just increased weight.

I'm hoping taking my weekly sets per muscle group from 10, to 12, to 14, to 16, to 18, to 20 and then deloading back on 10 sets for a few weeks before going back into the cycle again up to 20 sets.

My body has never experience doing this MRV style of training so we'll see how it responds.
>>
natty means no protein powder?

why would you do this?
>>
>>42423131
Women are so sheltered baka.
>>
You mean to say you enjoy the benefits of exercising without being a bodybuilder who takes steroids?

Wow, you should write a book about your unusual life experiences, but I doubt anyone would believe it.
>>
>>42423161
current routine?
>>
>>42423161
Post physique. Let's see what 6 years natty lifting looks like
>>
>>42423161
Man I fucking hate dyel LARPers
>>
>>42425197
You mean...no scoops at...ALL?!?
>>
There's really no point in lifting beyond noobgains if you're natty. You look great, upkeep is laughably easy, and you won't be constantly depressed over your pitiful progress while that 19yo CHAD did two cycles and surpassed you
>>
>steroids

Who wants to be that big it looks fucking stupid and everyone knows you are just a faggot on roids anyway.

Also gains are not minimal I do mostly minor bodyweight and I look like a fucking greek statue. I'm about to start crossfit with 2 or 3 days of lifting thrown in to get some more gainz and I know its going to be fucking insane what I look like after. Its a little genetic but if you just eat right and really push your lifting you will look better than some thick neck roid bitch anyway
>>
>>42428289
>I do mostly minor bodyweight and I look like a fucking greek statue
kek post physique
>>
>>42423124
I'm hopping on. It's not fair that my 60 year old dad gets to have a higher testosterone level than me now because a doctor says it's okay since he is old. He is on TRT and is around 1000, I'm stuck around 750 and that's after no fap no alcohol and doing every thing else I can to maximize my T levels. It's bullshit that women and mentally ill trannies can be given any hormones they want to feel better but if you are a male then you have to pay out your ass to see a TRT doctor that graduated from University of Americian Somoa Island - Tijuana Campus to get testosterone if you are under 50 years old. It's like (((they))) want us all to be feminine low sperm count numales. Maybe if they didn't pump our water supply with estrogens and put it in our food I wouldn't have low T. I'm tired of having to choose between strength or being lean and actually looking good.
>>
>>42425197
I thought natty only meant no steroids or other PEDs. In that case OP, full natty is possible but with minor aids like protein powder it's a fuck ton easier, but hang in there OP. You'll do it one day
>>
>>42425197
Yes, and no creatine.
>>
>>42428448
what makes protein powder not natty? other than the obvious that it's artificial supplement.
>>
>>42428341
kek u do it fatty ive got nothing to prove

steroids are for pathetic manbaby losers who can't motivate themselves for shit because they are pussies
>>
>>42428520
>claim to look like a greek statue
>"ive got nothing to prove"
youre a joke m8
>>
>>42428553
>youre a joke m8
did you accidentally post that when it was meant to be a text to your dick
>>
Having a long term stable relationship really helped my come to enjoy strength training a lot more. Sure, I don't look the greatest in the gym but anytime I deadlift 8/10 people are looking. Maybe they're just thinking I'm an asshole, but they're still looking.
>>
>>42428643
I realized after posting this I forgot to make any relevant point towards the thread. What I meant is that progress towards strength is pretty noticeable and easily calculated unlike changing your physique where day to day your own opinion of what's in the mirror can change. And that is what makes being natty easier. I'm sure once I hit a bigger wall and my numbers stop going up all together it'll bug me more, but I've still got some time before that.

tl;dr Personally being strong makes being natty much easier.
>>
I've pretty much peaked I believe for my natural test levels but I still lift to maintain because I look better than mostly everyone I know and it's just 3 hours a week which I more than get back because I feel more energetic and doing things that require strength like carrying a few groceries while walking back home from work are pretty much cake instead of being tiresome.
>>
File: 1395532180037.jpg.gif (62KB, 362x332px) Image search: [Google]
1395532180037.jpg.gif
62KB, 362x332px
>despite the minimal gains that are possible natty?

Ok, so:

What are these?
>>
>>42428496
hes fucking joking m8

natty just means no roids
>>
>>42428613
>did you accidentally post that when it was meant to be a text to your dick

are you retarded or just Eurotrash? That was a horrendous comeback
>>
>>42423161
might as well post the link you kek https://notehub.org/6cvvk
>>
File: 1494902619512.jpg (70KB, 505x490px) Image search: [Google]
1494902619512.jpg
70KB, 505x490px
>>42428180
NO SCOOPS
>>
>addicted to lifting
I've only just started doing some calisthenics and curls to prepare myself to start lifting and I already feel sick because I do everything one day and then I can't do anything the next day because I want to let my muscles rest.

I want to workout all day every day because it feels good but I don't do enough to schedule it out over days.
>>
File: Capture+_2017-07-21-01-22-46-1.png (446KB, 540x697px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-07-21-01-22-46-1.png
446KB, 540x697px
>>42423124
>minimal gains
Say that to Him
>>
>>42429173
Nice bait
>>
>>42429193
Bait? He says He's natty. Why would you doubt Him? Also there're guys who are even bigger than Him and natty.
It isn't His fault that you're a skeleton that works out once a week for an hour and "bulks" on cocacola and doritos.
>>
Stuck 2 pl8 squat for a year yet still hopeful
>>
>>42429210
Almost fell for that one lad
>>
>>42429173
>The Goblin One
>Natty
Hahahaha you ginormous fag.
Everyone point at this queer and laugh
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.