[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I always thought the "Too much Preworkout brings you near

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 71ip6Z4XAYL._SX355_.jpg (21KB, 355x272px) Image search: [Google]
71ip6Z4XAYL._SX355_.jpg
21KB, 355x272px
I always thought the "Too much Preworkout brings you near death" is just a meme.

But after taking 3 scoops to even recognize an effect, I definitly feel different in my body. I take it 2 times per week.

Someone else recognize this?

Pic related, my preworkout
>>
go to the emergency room right now.
this isn't a joke
>>
>>42422062

Fuck off
>>
>>42421917
this is just a cocktail of supplements that will make you feel a little more awake -- don't even see creatine in it unless I'm blind

Senpai if you are taking scoops of preworkout to feel something you should probably just smoke a joint
>>
>>42421917
Well I mean it does have a screaming skull on it.
>>
there's a reason you're supposed to cycle it

caffeine dependency fucks with you bad, last time i went too far i slept for 20+ hours
>>
File: 1450328545639.jpg (31KB, 436x399px) Image search: [Google]
1450328545639.jpg
31KB, 436x399px
>>42422076
>>
>>42422088

With "feeling" I mean not "tfw no feel", just to even feel the effect of the preworkout during my session
>>
>>42422092
I take 600-1000mg daily and operate normally step up family
>>
>>42421917
That is your body adapting to the effects of your preworkout. In other words, you're building up tolerance to PWO and need more and more to feel the effect.
Stop using PWO for a week or 2 and you'll be fine.
The only thing that can actually result in death is creatine.
>>
>>42422130
>Stop using PWO for a week or 2 and you'll be fine.
>The only thing that can actually result in death is creatine.

Myth, creating only effects your brain, turns you into manlet mode and lets shoot you wymenz because you suddenly went virgin again
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.