[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw when you forgot ur shaker >miss the anabolik window

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1466790000824.jpg (201KB, 609x867px) Image search: [Google]
1466790000824.jpg
201KB, 609x867px
>tfw when you forgot ur shaker
>miss the anabolik window after ur workout
>and basically waste the workout
>>
Is this actually how you broscientists think?
>>
File: 1.-Knife-holder.jpg (81KB, 862x937px) Image search: [Google]
1.-Knife-holder.jpg
81KB, 862x937px
>tfw you do cardio before you lift
>completely expend all of your energy
>basically waste the entire workout that follows
>>
>>42421407
>Tfw do burpees during rest
>To burnt out to continue working out

Sometimes i think it's hindering my gains but i feel like the less i do i won't progress
>>
>>42421398
its true actually to an extent
>>
File: A6XnTc3h.jpg (191KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
A6XnTc3h.jpg
191KB, 1024x1024px
>tfw you forget to plug the gloryholes you installed in your face
>take a drink from your protein and it spills all over yourself
>take a shower to clean off but the water goes through your teeth windows and you drown to death
>>
>>42421443
no it literally isnt you retard.
>>
>>42421480
Yes it is moron. if you ever trained hard you would know.
>>
>>42421459
>>take a shower to clean off but the water goes through your teeth windows and you drown to death
Stop stop I'm dying
>>
>>42421488
>>42421398
>>42421443
>>42421480
>>42421488
neither of you providing facts make you both look like chumps
>>
>>42421569
if you trained and did research you would know p
>>
>>42421580
I do train, and I've done some research, there is a window for optimal intake of protein post workout though I'm sure if you miss taking protein in the 1-4 hour window post workout its not the end of the world nor is it a waste of your workout. this thread is fucking retarded
>>
>>42421603
If you dont get it within 30 mins it kills gainz.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.