[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is colon cleansing a meme? I mean, I get that it isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: Colon-Cleanser.jpg (121KB, 588x781px) Image search: [Google]
Colon-Cleanser.jpg
121KB, 588x781px
Is colon cleansing a meme?

I mean, I get that it isn't going to magically fix health problems or cure cancer, but do you actually accumulate junk in there that it would be best to occasionally clear out?

Does it actually make your stomach flatter? How noticeable is it?

I mean, I'm fine with sticking something up my butt and doing it, but what should I expect?
>>
Just eat more fiber, vegetables and fruits, and try to avoid yunk food. If you don't have some serious problem your body will clease itself.
>>
File: 1445105801543.jpg (95KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1445105801543.jpg
95KB, 653x490px
>tfw always there is some shit stuck inside the colon after taking a crap, and have to manually remove them with my finger. That process makes my shitting take up to 1 and half hour each day, and its very painful having to put my finger in the ass and push all the remaining shit

Why is it happening this to me brehs?
>>
>>42419806
>he doesn't use the three shells method
>>
>>42419806
This one time I ate a bunch spinach and drank a bottle of kombucha.
It gave me the best shit ive ever had in my whole life.
>>
>>42419806
>doesn't use the spoon
>>
>>42419806
Your macros are off. Starting counting and you'll never wipe again
>>
http://skepdic.com/detox.html#colon
>>
>>42419818
>sees shelf with three seashells on it
>doesn't know what to do

when will these filthy meat eaters learn?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170806-194911.png (100KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170806-194911.png
100KB, 1080x1920px
I have the best shits in the world every morning ty fiber
>>
>>42420603
That semi keto life. You went over on your sugars anon
>>
>>42420673
I'm in ketosis stupid. 7 grams of sugar from spinach almond butter and whey spread throughout the day don't kick you out of it
>>
>>42419806
I can relate. When I'm at home I just take a shower after shitting.
>>
>>42420721
>>42420603
Christ, you keto guys are supreme faggots. Counting the macros of butter, baka. As if that shit matters at all in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>42420783
Neither does your life so kill yourself
>>
>>42419725
I took one, and it made me break out in hives, same happened to another friend. I don't trust them.
Just mix a couple spoons of ground flax into some water
>>
>Not owning a bidet (mechanical, not electronic)
I don't know how you people live.
>>
>>42420371

What Macros do you shoot for Anon?
>>
>not doing Shank Prakshalana
Fucking dipshits.
>>
>>42419725
fiber, hot sauce, coffee -- every day

obvs with hot sauce you may not eat certain foods that you want to put it on, the spicy foods help flush out the colon

that's the most natural way to get any gunk out of you that may be there
>>
Your colon is literally designed to have shit in it. Why do people think they are full of "toxins".

Unless you're shitting through a eye of a needle from a intestinal infection just eat a moderate amount of fibre an get on with your pointless life. If you do have "toxins" in your body you probably need serious medical intervention for CDI or some shit not a fucking juice cleanse
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i0mvSRxDiA
>>
>>42424054
Also if you really care about colonic health you should be researching foods which are linked to higher bacterial diversity
>>
>>42419725
This shit right here works. https://www.pureformen.com/

It's basically chia, flax, and psyllium (which is basically metamucil). So you can make your own for much cheaper and then just add a teaspoon to everything you eat. Like a high fiber boost.

Perfect shits every time...smooth, fully formed, leave me feeling empty, barely have anything to wipe. Good shit.
>>
>>42419725
It's a meme. There is no reason to get a colon cleanse.
>>
Take three tabs of acid and drink a twelve pack of water. In 8 to 10 hours you'll have the greatest shit in your life after after leaving your mortal shell.
>>
>>42419806
You're supposed to slavsquat wheb you shit mang
>>
>>42419725
>but do you actually accumulate junk in there that it would be best to occasionally clear out?

yes you do

that junk is called poop

you clear it out by pooping
>>
>>42424716

what's your recipe anon? I'm retarded and need very specific instructions for fear of fucking it up
>>
>>42425673
Not the anon you're originally talking too, but Chia seeds are GOAT for fiber.
One tablespoon of Chia seeds have 5 grams of fiber which is 20% of your daily intake.
Just mix them into your protein shake, yogurt, or oats. They have a fairly neutral taste so you can mix them with pretty much anything.
>>
>>42424080
Could you give me a hint in the right direction? Any scientific terms that one could use to search
>>
>>42419751
The correct answer. The body cleanses itself as long as you take care of it. Just make sure you are eating enough good fibrous vegetables.
Bloat is just a side effect of eating healthy (microbes in your colon love fiber) and drinking enough water.
>>
>>42419725
>about 135g daily

I shit out like 500g a day in the mornings.

but then I guess thats for normal people. I guess its different when you eat multiple kilos of food a day?
>>
>>42424716
Why is there a market for a non existing problem? Do americans seriously have shit strains in their underwear? Is /pol/ wallmart shitting not just a meme?
What is going on
>>
>>42424078
this is realllyyyy sending me on a fucking trip
>>
>>42419806
>>
>>42424078
yo anon have gone on sfv? did you still workout?
>>
>>42422274
Because our dietary habits are not consistent with what our gastro-intestinal system is designed to handle. Something just as simple as mixing protein and carbohydrates like a steak sandwich will result in sub-par digestion because there will be conflicting stomach juices trying to break them down, leaving a certain amount of the mass only partially digested, and when processed through your tract and colon, it will get stuck in small amount at certain points and depending on if it is protein or carbs, will either rot or ferment. There's a ton of other stuff in similar veins, but the point is that what is meant to be a free flowing sewer pipe functions closer to a half-clogged cistern instead. Considering how much evidence that's building concerning the influence on microorganisms and their cultures within your intestines towards every health aspect of your body, including the mental one, it's worth paying attention to.
>>
When I wipe my butt after a shower after work out my testicles shrink up and I have ball pain.

What the fuck.
>>
Are OTC probiotics worth it or are they bullshit?

t. person with bloating/pain in intestines, irregular bms, has taken rx strength anti biotic in the last 5 years, taken opiate painkillers for last couple years( quit 18 days ago)
>>
>>42429206
Eat sauerkraut, kimchi, and yogurt
>>
>>42425643

No kidding, I do slav squat on the toilet. It helps a little bit, but I still have the problem.
I'm actually slav squatting for atleast an hour a day while I'm taking a shit and I'm wondering if this will fuck up my knees in the long term
>>
>>42427399
You've never heard of chipotl-away?
>>
>>42429948
Someone post pictures of Asian of destroyed asses from doing this, falling, and breaking the porcelain

Brutal deep wounds
>>
>>42430669
probably made in china
>>
>>42420603
what app is that? mfp?
>>
File: beeg.png (457KB, 575x581px) Image search: [Google]
beeg.png
457KB, 575x581px
>>42419751
>yunk food
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.