[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/, so here's the deal: I'm 2.10 meters tall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20151210-WA0026.jpg (140KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151210-WA0026.jpg
140KB, 650x650px
Hey /fit/, so here's the deal:

I'm 2.10 meters tall and weigh ~180 kilos. I'm fat and want to stop being a lardass. My body shape isn't round like a circle but I still look (imo) disgusting.

I've managed to get my diet in check a bit over the past months by not drinking soda anymore (or drinking sugar-free/lowcal whenever I get the craving), and eating only a meal a day. I'd say I've lost 10 kilos in the past month or 2, but I can't say for sure since I'm too ashamed of myself to get on a scale.

Anyway, I want to gain some muscle while I'm at it. Is it possible to lose weight and bulk up at the same time, or do I have to take it one step at a time? I have a friend who managed to lose like 30 kilos in a couple months and he was toned as fuck after that. He took a lot of supplements from HerbaLife and shit but I'd rather avoid that route.

I don't want to look like some roided-up monkey, my ideal body-type is something like Billy Herrington in his prime (shoutout to the gachifags).

tl;dr: can I lose weight and gain muscle at the same time?

Pic unrelated, felt like Shrekposting.
>>
Gaining muscle and losing fat are not mutually exclusive processes. It's only harder because exercising will increase your appetite. But you must keep in mind that the "energy in" should be the fat you carry, not the food you eat.

Note that you may not be losing weight as fast since you're building muscle at the same time. So don 't forget to also track your body measurments for progress.
>>
lol what the fuk
>>
>>42418985
Makes sense, thanks. I'm buying a weight set tomorrow so I can start working out at home (no time for the gym because of work schedule). Hopefully the exercise won't hit my appetite that much, although when I was 15 and started playing for a basketball team I ended up gaining like 30 kilos in a year because of my fucked up diet.
>>
>>42418872
> 2.1m

Mirin
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.