[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you're laying in bed after another day that ends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: sad_frog_by_igorlevchuk-d90t5d6.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog_by_igorlevchuk-d90t5d6.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
>when you're laying in bed after another day that ends up blurring into the muddled memories of your early-mid 20s and you start to think about her and your heart starts to beat really hard but you don't know if it's the stims you've been abusing to lift mediocre weights or the crushing reality that she's happy and you're still hugging your pillow trying to find meaning to your life
>>
please delete this
>>
>>42417433
I still suffer from oneitis, the doctor says its love, I only have 50 years left.
>>
Feels hit too close to home :(
>>
>>42417433
Fucking kill me m8s, how do I even start living life again.
>>
way too apathetic to care desu
>>
>>42417433
fucking gay

your oneitis is sucking chad's dick right now, she's dying to please him and she loves him more than she would ever love you, she surrenders herself completely to him
>>
I'd really appreciate it if you could delete this thread.
>>
Ctrl-Alt-DELET
>>
>>42417433
Take this shit /r9k/
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.