[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /fit/... Its been almost 3 month im working out and managed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: huge.25.125665.jpg (14KB, 450x303px) Image search: [Google]
huge.25.125665.jpg
14KB, 450x303px
Hi /fit/...
Its been almost 3 month im working out and managed to lose 26.3kg in that time. I dont follow any diets. I just eat right and count my calories. But I just dont have enough energy now to continue my running daily, I run for 40 minutes everyday but its been a week I can't do that anymore I just don't have enough energy. Is there anything you can suggest? Maybe an energy booster?
>>
>>42417043
>doesn't have enough energy
>still wants to lose weight
Try speed
>>
You are going too fast, you will go back to fat the moment you lower your guard, also lots of extra skin
>>
>>42417043
Thats like 300g a day..
Assuming its fat thats more than 2500 calories..

The fuck is your TDEE?
>>
>>42417043
> I dont follow any diets. I just eat right and count my calories.
How did you lose weight holy shit, all those keto fags debunked CICO not too long ago in another thread.

A miracle!
>>
>>42417384
I burn double what I take
>>42417484
I guess Im lucky, my friend losing his father had its effect too
>>42417274
Are you talking about those?
>>
>>42417616
Are you saying you are raising your TDEE to 5 or 6k by running for 40 minutes?
You must be a big guy
>>
>>42417650
I was exactly 100kg when I started, im 188cm. Also its worth mentioning I haven't had a single sugar for the past 3 months or any fastfood. Had about 3-4 drinking nights and I eat about 200g of tuna for dinner everyday.
>>
>>42417616
Start with caffeine
Then try an ECA stack
Then maybe add/adhd meds like dexamphetamine if you can get it.
If all that fails try actual amphetamines, speed, coke

Alternatively, stop losing weight at this ridiculous rate
>>
>>42417693
At 74.4kg @ 188cm its time to stop losing weight.
Are you try8ng to become a lightweight rower?

Start eating protein and lifting heavy things
>>
>>42417698
>>42417718
I still have some extra fat especially belly area cant lose that. Im kind of disappointment to see all of these transformation videos people losing 50kgs in like 3 months and getting ripped. That's why im pushing so hard
>>
>>42417868
If it's a transformation where they lose a ton of weight and get ripped, it's almost certainly roids.

I was (kinda) in your position, OP. I started at like 120kg, ate very little and did a ton of cardio - after losing about 40kg (in about a year) I just lost the motivation to keep going. It's not sustainable.

Switch to a decent beginner strength program (I did, and am still doing, SL) and dramatically reduce your calorie deficit. You'll get stronger, increase metabolism and so on, and can still do some cardio at the end of the routine - most of them recommend a little bit of HIIT, but don't go overboard. I feel a hell of a lot better and my progress feels a lot more consistent than struggling to shatter myself with cardio constantly.
>>
File: Pills-300x294.jpg (35KB, 300x294px)
Pills-300x294.jpg
35KB, 300x294px
>>42417616
No I'm talking about these
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.