[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw my eyes naturally gravitate to women's crotches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1484181631041.png (29KB, 735x668px) Image search: [Google]
1484181631041.png
29KB, 735x668px
>tfw my eyes naturally gravitate to women's crotches and asses when they're wearing leggings
what exercises should i do to make eye gains so i am able to stare in appropriate directions in public?
>>
>>42416881
Wear sunglasses
>>
>>42416891
if i wear sunglasses in the gym, i'd look autistic af
>>
>>42416914
>not pretending to be blind
They won't know what hit em.
>>
You should start hating women like every sane person. They are taunting us, mocking us because we are too cowardly and nice to act upon our urges. They know the effects their body has on us men but they enjoy it, they like the power it gives them and they abuse it by wearing this kind of clothing.

You should stare as much as possible. They should show some respect towards men and not bring us in these uncomfortable situations.
Personally I no longer go to University because there hundreds of nearly naked women, impossible to focus.
Lots of men will tell you they don't mind, it's just because they want to appear strong. Being uncomfortable around half naked women is normal and healthy and you should not be ashamed because of it.

t. misogynist
>>
>>42416881
What I do is everytime I am in the gym, there are bound to be gym bunnies wearing leggings. So when that shit happens and I find myself looking at them, I just immediately go back an focus on the workout I was doing. Eventually you get to the point where you become so engrossed in your workout that they just don't even register in your mind.

t. Person who can't interact with women
>>
>be on beach with buddy of mine and some girl he's hanging out with
>she eventually strips down to a bikini
>I zone out staring at her legs multiple times without even thinking
I don't know if she noticed or not, because I had sunglasses on, but God damn that shit is hypnotic.
>>
>>42416881
>tfw looking at ass using window reflections
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.