[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I convince my mother that her program is shit? She follows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: jessies-girls-ebook-marketing.png (184KB, 451x451px) Image search: [Google]
jessies-girls-ebook-marketing.png
184KB, 451x451px
How do I convince my mother that her program is shit?

She follows pic related's jew program and she argued with me why it's good.
>6 days a week
>basically a bro split
>15%-20% progression
>no consistency

I tried to tell her about linear progression, smaller weight jumps, and fewer days lifting.
I even proved why her progression plan is garbage.
She has a 95lb 5x5 chest press written like an achievement on her gym walls, so by her logic she should be able to lift 110lb 5x5.
[spoiler] she couldn't [/spoiler]

After lifting like this for 1.5 years, she hasn't made nearly as much progress as she should.
I don't want her to snap her shit up when she does her meme bulgarian split squats with a 25lb increase.
What do?
>>
>>42416741
Fuck it those people are not worth your time. You invest time on someone who is ungrateful of your opinion. Leave it be op.
>>
>>42416741

Get her interested in Crossfit, Curves or some other female-oriented trainer/program/class.

If she wants to goof, just let her and be glad shes into doing anything thats not Netflix and BonBons.

>t. /fit/fag with a giant lardass mom
>>
>>42416839
>netflix and bonbons
Except thats all she does when she isn't working out and then complains about her shit diet and not losing weight.
>>
>>42416856

The females she has around her, the more social pressure shell have to compete and engage in.
She wont pig out as much if shes held accountable by peer pressure.
If she likes it at the new group class, she'll pick up the new groups eating habits to fit in. Never underestimate the power of "herd-mentality" on normies.

Worse comes to worse, she'll only chow down on "girls night" or some weekender shit.
>>
>>42417034
She lifts in her own, all be it shitty compared to something like my uni gym, and other women around are are much more dumpy.
Shes skinnyfat at best.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.