[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I increase my bone density? Muscles are gay and overrated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: osthetics.png (286KB, 517x384px) Image search: [Google]
osthetics.png
286KB, 517x384px
How do I increase my bone density?
Muscles are gay and overrated
I want hard strong juicy bones
>>
>>42414861
Lifting actually
>>
File: IMG_2004.jpg (67KB, 540x393px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2004.jpg
67KB, 540x393px
Milk and SARMS
>>
>>42414881
Already do that, alongside a good diet
I wanna take it to the next level though
I want to become a sort of skeletonbuilder
>>
>>42414861
Break them and let them rebuild.
>>
Inject an osteoblast cancer cell line directly into your blood stream
>>
5x5 T-Rex programs build denser bones. You make better bone gains on SS and SL than muscle gains.

Also estrogen is very good for building strong bones and preventing osteoporosis.
>>
>>42415259
>>42415240
>anxious bonecels looking to dissuade me from reaching peak performance
nice try
>>42415220
this is unironically how it works desu, micro fractures occur during high intensity exercise, it's then reinforced by the body and sick bone gains follow
>>
>>42414907
>Skeleton builder
That sounds bretty useful acktyually
>>
>>42415276
Peak performance of what?? "Having a skeleton"? Yes, at this you are the best now! Do you want to impress radiologists or something? Well to bad because you won't need an xray if your bones don't break dummy!
>>
>>42415301
>be bonecel
>get pushed
>break arm
>be boneslayer
>get hit by a truck
>completely intact
>punch somebody
>their skull breaks from the hardness of your hand and forearm bones
such is life, bonecel
>>
You don't want hard bones, they flex slightly so they can absorb impacts more effectively. If you had bones like steel you could get hit a bunch and shit but the rest of your body is going to feel it through your entire skeleton.
>>
>>42414861
Here eastern Europe a lot of fighters roll glass bottles on their shins and forearm bones. Kinda like foam rolling but for the bones. They also knock on the bones with the bottles.
>>
>>42414861
Get really fucking fat. The stress of being alive at 700lbs will keep your bones under load at all times, forcing them to be dense and strong. Peak performance bby.
>>
>>42414861

It doesn't matter how strong your bones are, intense vibrations could rupture your internal organs. What you need to do is strengthen your organs first before your skellington. Just do a few stomach crunches and intestinal lunges and you'll be /fit/ in no time!
>>
File: ishittig.jpg (59KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ishittig.jpg
59KB, 640x640px
memes aside
avoid any added phosphate in your food, like coke or processed meat and cheese
drains your bones of calcium
>>
>>42415530
>tfw my beloved salami is a bone goblin
I hate this so much
>>
>>42414861
calcium uptake, vitamin d uptake

after a certain point in your teens your bones reach peak girth, but calcium density varies with your nutritional habits
>>
>>42414907
heavy compounds, running, bag work, and take calcium+magnesium supplements (both! if you just do calcium it'll fuck you up. I use https://www.costco.com/Kirkland-Signature-Calcium-Citrate-500-mg.%2C-500-Tablets.product.11672433.html )

however, high bone density doesn't appear to make your bones any stronger, and can cause other problems: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3651616/
>>
>>42414861
Vitamin K2 (MK-4) is likely to be of great benefit, but also adequate intake of the other fat soluble vitamins D3, E, and retinal (beta carotene is garbage, so retinyl palmitate is a reasonable choice) will give additional benefit while preventing any imbalances caused by taking vitamin K2 alone. Frequent sugar intake, normally from fruit, fruit juice, and milk, but also supplemental sucrose is also important as sugar has a popularly misunderstood role in metabolism when in reality it increases bone density probably through numerous mechanisms one of which is likely through its proven ability to support thyroid function and increase levels of T3 and another is by decreasing levels of cortisol which causes bone wasting.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.