[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could a manlet escape his fate if he started taking HGH at age

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0633.png (397KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0633.png
397KB, 500x500px
Could a manlet escape his fate if he started taking HGH at age 18? When is it too late for HGH to affect height?
>>
How tall?
>>
>>42414827
>tall
>>
>>42414827
5'6". I just want to be able to go to the gym and not have to lift in the manlet pit
>>
>>42414823
dont know
i started to take hgh when i was 6 years old and stopped with 19

and iam still only 5'10
doubt it will help alot when you start at 18
>>
>>42414901
Guess I'll just /cope/
>>
>>42414867
5'6" is not too bad at 18. Of course its not ideal but you've got a good few years of growing ahead of you. The amount you eat and the frequency at which you eat it (no of meals a day) is proportional to the HGH your body produces.
Start eating like a fucker and there is a good change you'll initiate a growth spurt.
Id stay away from artificial HGH intake as you cause a number of permanent changes to hormone secretions and other stuff.
Eat a metric fuck ton of oats in the morning and every where else in your day, eat lots of vegetables an meat for lunch and dinner. All while lifting You'll grow mate.
>>
>>42414867
Atleast you aren't 5'5"
>>
>>42415023

What about a 5'10 fat-ass like me? I'm 18 too, do I have any chance of growing taller?
>>
File: alphamale.jpg (347KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
alphamale.jpg
347KB, 1536x2048px
>>42414867
Yeah it sucks being short. I'm 5' 4", but I can't control that. I focus on what I can do.
Y'all so focused on the bad, instead of trying to exaggerate the good. I get passed on by girls because of my height, so what, I don't want a superficial fuck for a girl. I have to buy child's clothing, so it's cheaper. I'm the only person that can do jobs in small spaces, I'm valuable. I got great balance. I got picked on in school occasionally, and even after school in public, I stand up for myself. Bigger people try to intimidate me physically, but if it comes to it, they ain't bigger than me when I get them off their feet, and a lot of the time they ain't stronger than me, ground game wins. I'm always underestimated by everyone. Use it to your advantage, I have.
If you can't grow upwards, grow outwards. Hit the gym, you'll be surprised how much self confidence you get, you'll be stronger than 80% of people, you'll look better than 80% of people. Don't buy clothes too big because your ego forces you to buy adult sizes. Buy kids sizes, it don't matter. My clothes fit good, and they're cheap. I have (UK) size 5.5 shoes, don't make my dick smaller.
The day you stop caring what others think is the day you'll feel the best. I have to do things in a unique manner sometimes because I'm short, but that's only someone else's problem if they make it their problem. You base your life around your height, not everyone else's.
5'4" .. ~145lbs .. fit as fuck.
You short motherfuckers got no excuse.
>>
>>42415723
its about eating more of the good stuff and less of the bad. You've been filling your body with food, but its not nutritious likely sugary and fatty. Start eating right getting in your vegetables etc.
I put my height solely down to what my mum fed me as a child. Cunts at school called me salad boy and fruit faggot but they aint laughing now as I tower over the smelly skinning fat manlets.
I have a lot of respect for duds like >>42415745 though.
Cunt knows the cards he's been dealt and is winning the game. Being short may be shite and I really feel for guys that take it hard but if you gain a little perspective you could be in a lot worse position.
Although many girls will say shit about height its amazing how quickly they change their tune when a guys got game. Ive seen that shit happen first hand. Guy was smaller than the girl who couldn't have been more than 5'6"
>>
>>42415953
*skelly skinny fat manlets (some of then do smell tho I suppose)
>>
>>42414867
I've been 5'6 since I was 15, don't get your hopes up
>>
lecc soorgeree
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.