[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of training am I supposed to do to be able to do t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

What kind of training am I supposed to do to be able to do this kinda shit? Where do you even start?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZtsRWYry-A
>>
calisthenics, retard
>>
bump tho I'm curious
>>
>>42413506
this
>>42413341
+ tutorials on tricking
>>
bicep curls and skullcrushers
>>
>>42413118
>What kind of training am I supposed to do to be able to do this kinda shit? Where do you even start?

I dunno if this is trolling or not, but the guys in this video are obviously trained as gymnasts. This is evidenced by the fact that a lot of the video is shot in a gymnastics gym, most of the moves are done on gymnastics equipment, and some are even just regular gymnastics disciplines (the vault at 1:23 is basically just a regular vault that you'd see in a competition).

If you want to do this stuff, simply go and try your hand at becoming a gymnast, that's all these guys have done, but they will have been doing this for YEARS and most of the contents of the video is showmanship.
>>
SS+GOMAD
>>
>>42413118
Gymnastics.

My best friends were gymnasts in our teenage years. They were the buffest, most flexible motherfuckers arounds. Gymnastics is truly great.
>>
Google "Human Flag tutorial".
>>
>>42413118
if you can do handstand push ups and pull ups its only matter of knowing the technique, pull with the upper arm an push with the lower one, tighten your core and thats it
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.