[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can't reach the pull up bars without the step thinggy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: wojak improving his life.png (29KB, 882x1289px) Image search: [Google]
wojak improving his life.png
29KB, 882x1289px
>can't reach the pull up bars without the step thinggy

Why must i always be reminded of my 5'9
>>
>>42412372
Hey, at least you're not 5'6.
I'm fucking 90% deaf on one ear, but at least I'm not deaf on both ears, right? You can't care so much about stuff you have no control over. If you can't change it, don't worry about it and improve something else.

Of course, I could get a hearing aid and you're fucked for life but heh, whatever.
>>
>>42412449

I could walk on stilts.
Checkmate.
>>
>>42412468
>tfw get kicked in the back of the head and knocked out by a short guy wearing stilts
>never knew it was coming cause i couldnt hear it
You got me.
>>
>>42412372
U aren't doing 150lb weighted pullups so jump u faget
>>
>>42412372
A turbo manlet coworker of mine suddenly stopped turning up to work. I was asking around this week and apparently the bosses decided he needed to move on because he had anger issues. When will manlets learn?
>>
File: txek0aegqbmy.jpg (48KB, 526x714px) Image search: [Google]
txek0aegqbmy.jpg
48KB, 526x714px
>>42412484
>>
>>42412372
> not jumping to grab the pullup bar
> not training your vertical jump so you can kick lanklets in the face when the manlet pit finally rises up and takes back the gym

You people make me sick
>>
HAHAHAHAHA. I laugh every time I see a manlet needing assistance to reach the pull up bar.
>>
>To tall to hang from the pull-up rack
Why must I be cursed with the ideal height of 190 cm? The gym is made for dwarfs and hobbits it seems.
>>
>>42412650
Same, just put your legs in front of you a bit but keep them straight, also helps with stability as a bonus.
>>
I'm 5'9" also but I have long arms so I can reach the bar
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.