[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yates says that you only need 10-15 minute of cardio. Does any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Yates says that you only need 10-15 minute of cardio.
Does any one have any information
Also discussion on hiit and any other cardio.
And post routines/programs
>>
>>42411477
>cardio
Not fitness related. Fuck off
>>
>>42411506
More fitness related than bodybuilding desu
>>
>>42411573
>Fitness: something male 19 year olds do to get laid
>cardio: something women do to try to get a good ass but would eventually fail
Cardio is not fitness. Nobody cares how fast your mile is, everyone cares how much you can bench. And if you're going cardio, not a lot, I'm guessing
>>
>>42411477
10-15 minutes of HIIT, not jogging. Huge difference.
>>
>>42411477
>Yates
Yates has advocated alternative treatments for cancer, including the use of cannabis oil. He has also made statements in interviews concerning the negative health effects of sodium fluoride additives in tap water and the discovery of cancer viruses and sterilants in some vaccines. In a 2013 interview, he endorsed the use of some psychedelic entheogens for religious and spiritual purposes, including ayahuasca.[19] Yates has also taken several controversial political positions, such as calling for a new investigation of the 9/11 attacks.
>>
>>42411477
>>42411838
regardless of Yates being a simpleton who is completely wrong: TrainerRoad. you're welcome
>>
>>42411594
Im doing both and my bench is 3.8pl8
>>
>>42411506
>exercise
>not fitness related

off yourself
>>
>>42411838
i have literally seen cannabis oil cure cancer a dozen times
>>
>>42411838
I know
He said shit about 15 min of cardio being more effective than longer cardio.
I am asking to see if anyone know what he is talking about.
>>42411809
Like interval sprints
>>
>>42411838
He is the thinking man of bodybuilding
>>
>>42411477

My cardio is currently

45 seconds of walking
45 seconds of a good jogging speed
90 seconds running flat out

Repeat as many times as desired. I do it a few times a week.
>>
10-15 minute of HIIT, it's different
>>
>>42412814
How many times should I do this a week?
>>
>>42412847
depends on your goal and how you recover.

If you don't run and plan to do HIIT whilst running, 3 times a week is plenty or you'll fuck your shit.

3 days a week, or even 2, is good for general endurance; if you're still lifting in the mean time.
>>
>>42412749
>He said shit about 15 min of cardio being more effective than longer cardio.
>I am asking to see if anyone know what he is talking about.
he's simpleminded. if you talk to any runner, cyclist, etc., you'll know that their training is generally clusters into three groups: below-threshold (base mileage/endurance/LISS); near-threshold (tempo/sweetspot); and above-threshold (VO2max/anaerobic). all three ranges of efforts have their place in a cardio plan but, if you were going to pick just one type to follow, it'd be >30 minutes of threshold work, not short intervals. 15 minutes of cardio is essentially a waste of time when it comes to promoting cardiovascular health and fitness. he has absolutely no idea what he's talking about
>>
>>42412749
>>42412940
to gesture towards why this is plausible: your heart rate is slow to respond to changes in effort. if i'm on a threshold run where my steady-state heart rate is about 170bpm (which is comfortable), it takes a solid 4 minutes for it to get there. if you do on/off intervals, you're training your body more than your heart (unless you do something like :40 on, :20 off, and keep repeating that over and over). pic related: it's a sample from an interval session on a turbo trainer
>>
>>42411838
>normie STEMcel redditors will be triggered by this
wtf I love Dorian Yates now?!
>>
>>42411477
Programs im currently using for cycling are mainly 8x30 seconds max power with 3 minutes between efforts and 4x8 minutes at VO2 max with 4 minutes between efforts

The second one makes you want to die at the end, but its pretty good training. I just did a ride where my Garmin estimated my FTP at 323 watts and Golden Cheetah puts it at 307 watts
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.