[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebw zk02o0IA What the Healt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: large[1].jpg (45KB, 738x495px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
45KB, 738x495px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebwzk02o0IA

What the Health BTFO by /fit/ superhero coach Dr. Layne "natty rat studies" Norton PhD

How will vegans shills ever recover?
>>
good shit
>>
Vegans...pls respond

lol
>>
vegans have lowered sperm count and increased infertility, they aren't natty nuff said
>>
>>42412064
don't care to watch the video really, enjoy your heart disease etc. I'm not your mother, I don't care whether you live or die
>>
>>42412076
vege murderer spotted

how does it feel to needlessly cause the suffering of flora?
>>
post what he talks about, im not gonna give him views
>>
>>42412076
I'm glad you can agree to stop trying to mother fit with your shit advice and threads.
>>
>>42412087
>what the health ignores all positive aspects of all studies they reference and only highlight the negative effects, all of which came from either processed or red meat
>nobody is actually saying that processed food is good anyway
>the same studies showed that dairy, poultry, fish consumption all induced a lowered risk of colon cancer
>studies weren't double blind placebos, but rather just population studies which means that any data can be completely inaccurate as no direct cause can be determined from anything
>>
File: txek0aegqbmy.jpg (48KB, 526x714px) Image search: [Google]
txek0aegqbmy.jpg
48KB, 526x714px
>>42412082
>>
File: vege_murderer_BTFO.jpg (40KB, 369x277px) Image search: [Google]
vege_murderer_BTFO.jpg
40KB, 369x277px
>>42412106
>do you ferment your veges in your MASSIVE bloated belly to produce adequate enough protein from it while sitting around all day waiting for it to digest in your nest?

:)
>>
>>42412105
indeed, it's hard to truly 100% account for any statistics. we don't know for sure the most optimal diet yet.

it's always a personal weighing of bad and good, like do you want colon cancer VS heart attack

usually removing meat and dairy gives more benefits than risks
>>
>>42412105
this was from just 5 mins in. further in he points out absolute facts that the documentary blatantly lies about.

>documentary says that carbohydrates cannot be converted into fat in the body, layne gives the mechanism of action "de novo lipogenesis" and stats exactly what results from this which is the formation of saturated fat from carbohydrates in your liver

all in all, the documentary uses misleading interpretations of studies and lies about human biology to the viewer
>>
>>42411456
eh, I'm not really into taking health/fitness/nutrition advice from roiders

the science and evidence behind benefits of whole food plant based diets is proven through countless studies, just as well as negative effects of animal products in your diet

do what you want, but please be well informed of your choices, and stay safe brother
>>
File: 1500175274704.jpg (60KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500175274704.jpg
60KB, 600x800px
>>42412286
infertility is also proven though plant based diets, they sound natural and safe for humans to me!
>>
give me the fucking discord link breh
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.