[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any steroids that can be taken orally to increase test/strength?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: leonard.png (65KB, 270x216px) Image search: [Google]
leonard.png
65KB, 270x216px
Are there any steroids that can be taken orally to increase test/strength? I'm down to cheat but am too pussy to inject anything.
>>
File: fuck.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
29KB, 633x758px
>>42411404
bump for interest
>>
oral steroids will fuck up your liver/kidneys

if you are gonna pin, then use a needle.

Orals will fuck you up.
>>
Injections are literally 10,000 times safer and healthier.

If you're so much of a pussy that you can't inject, what makes you think you could deal with the health consequences of taking oral steroids? I'm pretty sure an organ transplant from fucking up your organs with oral steroids involves a lot of injections.
>>
>>42411404
no, orals are bad for your kidneys

take creatine if you aren't already. 20g/day for your first 4 days to increase loading, and then 6-8 weeks at 4g/day. Then, cycle off creatine gradually for 1.5-2 months to reset your tolerance. Rinse, repeat.
>>
File: 54757368965896358563.jpg (10KB, 236x226px) Image search: [Google]
54757368965896358563.jpg
10KB, 236x226px
>>42411437
>20g/day for your first 4 days to increase loading, and then 6-8 weeks at 4g/day. Then, cycle off creatine gradually for 1.5-2 months to reset your tolerance. Rinse, repeat.

there are people who actually believe this
>>
>>42411437
Lol as if creatine has any major effect on test. I cycled creatine for several months and only saw like 5% strength gains when on it
>>
>>42411404

Yes, but oral steroids will fuck upp your liver a lot more then injectible steroids. And of cource in most of europe and north americe steroids can only be obtained on the black market, and you can't really know if you are getting the right stuff there. If you have taken the decicion to take steroids and 99% shorten your life and decrece your life comfort when you have to stop taking them. Orals will just multibly the risk of shit going wrong.
>>
200mg anadrol a day for 10 weeks
pct off with 100mg nolvadex for 2 weeks
take 4 weeks off
repeat
>>
>>42411437
You dont need to load/cycle creatine
>>
If you want to increase test, taking a steroid by itself is going to totally fuck you. Add an oral onto that, and it's RIP.

Close approximation would be to take a SARM from a good research company, and inject test you Pussy
>>
>>42411404
There's some test that comes in the form of a gel. But rest assured that it takes a lot for it to work
>>
File: fairy.jpg (83KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
fairy.jpg
83KB, 600x500px
>>42411404
enjoy destroying your liver to shreds to save a bit of skin that will regenerate in a day
>>
>>42411437
Do people do this as a meme or because they want to feel like hardcore roiders while using shake level normal stuff?
>>
RIP liver and kidneys.
>>
>>42411404
Yes. 1000 mg of hydrogen cyanide should do the trick.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.