[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does milk (specifically whole milk) raise estrogen and/or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Milk-Nutrition-Benefits.jpg (81KB, 700x450px) Image search: [Google]
Milk-Nutrition-Benefits.jpg
81KB, 700x450px
Does milk (specifically whole milk) raise estrogen and/or reduce testosterone?
>>
anything short of literally injecting test/est into your buttcheeks will have very small effects on your testosterone level (assuming you're older than like age 3 when the endocrine system is still stabilizing)
>>
>>42408449
so it also applied to soy?
>>
>>42408435
>>42408844
Yes
Why would fucking milk reduce testosterone levels in your body, an unrelated hormone? I swear people need to learn basic biology on this board before posting.

Soy have phytoestrogens in them, which don't function the same as estrogens in your body. Even if they did, a minimal increase in est won't affect your gains since it has the most to do with your test levels. Higher est doesn't mean lower test.
>>
>>42408435
You will literally become a woman if you drink milk.
>>
>>42409929
>Higher est doesn't mean lower test
your amount of receptors is the same, if est binds to the receptor test can't, even if you have the same amount
>>
>>42408435
out! get out!
stupid fucking questions all the time.
get the fuck out of here!
>>
American cows are milked exceedingly late into pregnancy, yielding heightened levels of estradiol (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976), in the same chemical format that they give to trannies for HRT. Milk is probably fine in moderation but don't be a retard and do GOMAD with walmart milk.
>>
>>42410178
>mfw I just bought a gallon of walmart milk
>it was 1.67 while most milk is over 3 a gallon here
When should I expect death?

What milk should I buy instead?
>>
>>42410219
It's not like it's gonna kill you, you're just gonna have more estrogen and progesterone floating around in your system binding to your sex hormone receptors. Go to a farmer's market if you have one anywhere near.
>>
>>42410290
Not near unfortunately. What should I look for in milk I buy at the grocery store. Organic?
>>
>>42410441
You're better off steering clear altogether if your milk doesn't come from a single-address creamery. Milk isn't a particularly fantastic nutritional deal anyway.
>>
Estrogen is a complicated subject.

On the one hand, a man with high estrogen ends up with lower testosterone and has lower male fertility.

On the other hand, more estrogen improves bone density. This might be why gomad is connected to strength routines, as bone and joint health is the first adaptation your body makes to high weight intensity, with muscle growth being secondary.

There was a Jeff Nippard video where he said there was a study that showed test and est are not related to muscle growth variability in the sexes (women have 10x the est as men, men 10x the test as women), and that women actually have the exact same potential for growing the same amount of muscle mass as men, albeit women make gains more rapidly in the lower body, while men make gains more rapidly in the upper body.

No answers in this post, just saying there's a lot we don't know. But I know a lot of guys who workout drink milk.
>>
>>42410461
I love milk though.
>>
>>42410461
>every baby drinks milk
>babies who don't drink milk die
>milk isn't really nutritional, bro

https://nypost.com/2017/05/18/parents-killed-baby-with-quinoa-milk-diet-authorities/
>>
What the fuck else would I put my whey in? coffee?
>>
>>42408435
I've drank maybe 1/4 to 1/2 gallon of milk nearly every day of my life since I was old enough to stand, and probably the same amount from breasts when I was an infant. I've got fairly broad shoulders, thin hips/waist, masculine facial features, etc. No gynecomastia or other symptoms of estrogen problems whatsoever. The whole crusade against foodstuffs that people claim to contain estrogen that's gonna warp your body seems to me to come from fatties with literal mantits who are too lazy to move or do anything blaming their mantits on milk and not on the fact that they are essentially sedentary and never move.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.