[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any long term side effects of a mild dose of testosterone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 20170805_134915.png (2MB, 1432x1927px) Image search: [Google]
20170805_134915.png
2MB, 1432x1927px
Are there any long term side effects of a mild dose of testosterone for a 12 week cycle?

Gym goblins try to convince me I'll die of heart disease and be infertile but I remember that's what Boardshorts did
>>
>>42404689
>berg

Dropped!
>>
No. It's like drugs and alcohol; unless you are an idiot or want to fuck up you won't.
>>
>>42404689
There hasn't been a ton of research done on this, especially in terms of long-term effects, but I'd say if you kept it to a mild dose and aren't doing it for years and years you probably don't have anything to worry about

If you're worried about becoming infertile bank some sperm

We're all going to die of heart disease or at the hands of Lord Zuckerberg anyway
>>
>>42404689
What happens to your gains when you do this? If you're an intermediate lifter is the purpose basically to accelerate you to the natty limit and are you able to maintain that after the cycle?
>>
>>42404689
I'm thinking about doing test-e for 250 as just a small boost op. From what I've read make sure to take an AI like aromaisin with it and you should be ok
>>
>>42404864
she can drop that ass on my face
>>
>>42405038
Only test-e 250mg is basically not worth pinning imho.
That's nothing.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.