[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that only fat bitches are into me? I'm not even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1500431167498.jpg (6KB, 169x250px) Image search: [Google]
1500431167498.jpg
6KB, 169x250px
Why is it that only fat bitches are into me? I'm not even ugly or overweight. Anyone else have this problem?
>>
What's wrong with fucking fat bitches? Pussy is pussy. Are you low T or something?
>>
Only old ladies and gays are into me
I'm ugly though
>>
>>42402021
Fat women are disgusting and sex with them is unfulfilling.
>>
>>42402021
Sex is like pounding a bowl of screaming jello
>>
File: kimmy.jpg (38KB, 500x548px) Image search: [Google]
kimmy.jpg
38KB, 500x548px
>>42401982
>not even ugly or overweight
Post Pic
>>
oh, nah, they not into you. they hungry and u look like tasty snack.
>>
>>42402021
Same but it's with black girls. I'm tired of fucking black pussy
>>
>>42402021
Sounds like you're the low test beta who has no standards that'll fuck anything that's moving due to how to much of a desperate kissless handless virgin you are.
>>
You probably just sit and wait for women to hit on you rather than the other way around, OP.

Fat girls (like fat men) are used to rejection and have no shame, so they hit on everyone. I call it the "scatterfire" way of trying to get dates. The success rate is less than 1%.

Hot girls don't need to hit on anyone. They're the ones who sit and wait.
>>
>>42403096
>tfw prefer black girls but cabt find any that are into me
>>
File: made me gag 4 times bc size.jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
made me gag 4 times bc size.jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
>>42402021

>devaluating your own sexual market value by associating yourself with the cheapest goods
>>
>>42401982
For me, its more ghetto Latinas/Natives and aged azn grills. Like 30+ depressed Chinks and Koreans.
Anyone mind coming up with an explanation for me?
>>
i thought dog dick was only yummy in fairy tales
then for someone else but not for me
dog dick was not yummy
that's the way it seemed
yucky dog dick haunted all my dreams
then i tasted dog dick
now i'm a believer
>>
>>42403113
>handless
a virgin who can't even jerk off. must be horrible
>>
>>42401982
>>42403244
Fat girls and aged women are desperate for sex and spend most of their time fawning over what the media tells them is attractive: muscular men. When a muscular man comes anywhere close to them it's like a dream come true, and they have nothing to lose by openly trying to get you to fug them. Nobody will make the first move on them because they're undesirable so they make the first move themselves.

Compare to a normal sexually active girl who may find you attractive but finds other people attractive too. She won't approach you because you aren't worth losing ego over. She also knows that if she waits long enough the attractive men will come to her.

Honestly? In the real world hot girls don't really care if you're jacked or ripped or whatever. Just don't be fat and have a good personality/status and most girls will AT LEAST give you a chance.
>>
>>42402021
Dozer pls
>>
File: IMG_2688.gif (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2688.gif
3MB, 600x338px
>>42403244
>ghetto Latinas/Natives
I’m jelly, bro.
>>
>>42403096
We're polar opposites. I've only fucked white girls but I want to get with a black girl.
>>
>>42401982
no, only pretty girls dare look at me.
im overweight, but in a way i look like i could have made it in the NFL as a linebacker
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.