[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any downside to doing abs everyday? What about smaller

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Lel.jpg (178KB, 937x795px) Image search: [Google]
Lel.jpg
178KB, 937x795px
Is there any downside to doing abs everyday? What about smaller muscle groups like biceps,calves etc?
>>
>>42400813
abs is bitch muscle, you may ignore it completely and you will still have seen abs after cut. Of course if you lift some weights.
>>
>>42401045
Ignore this asshole, ab workouts are good to do daily because it strengthens your core which is very fucking beneficial.
>>
No abs during legs day, for the other muscle groups, i's ok.
>>
>>42401072
When you do beginner routines ab is literally in every exercise.
>>
Lower BF, exercise alone is not enough to show abs
>>
>>42400813
Canditio recommends not doing abs work the day before a heavy squat day, and I learned the hard way he's 100% correct. I do sets on the ab wheel on my leg day, at the end of the session.
>>
>>42400813
abs needs rest
>>
>>42400813
Is there any downside to doing chest everyday?
>>
>>42401090
It has been proven that rectus abdominis activation is actually very weak during execution of the squat and deadlift, which makes perfect sense since it is responsible for spinal flexion, and when lifting you're trying to keep your spine extended against a load. However, abs still are useful in creating tension in the abdomen region and help keeping everything else tight. From an aesthetic standpoint, you'd better do abs isolation if you want them to pop out.
TL;DR: work on your abs, squats and deadlifts are not enough of a workout.
>>
>>42400813
Smaller the muscle the more often you can work it but 24 hours is the absolute minimum, 48 hours is best really

Abs calves bi tri forearms every 48 hours is ok
>>
>>42401090
>squats work abs bro

Sure, and deadlifts work lats, but do you think anyone really gets a huge wingspan without doing some pull ups
>>
>>42400813
You can train anything you want everyday just make sure you don't have too much volume or intensity and you won't over train.
>>
>>42401442
I read this everywhere, but I never saw any proof that bigger musclegroups take longer to recover.

Maybe you recover quicker from training if the total amount of muscle trained is lower, which is lower when you only train smaller muscles in a training.
>>
>>42401558
It has just as much to do with CNS as it does the actual muscle.

Deadlifts will take a lot out of you, sit ups don't. Also try deadlifting heavy 3x per week and see if you hit any PRs. You won't. Then try for 1x a week and crush that shit.
>>
>>42400813
Abs and pecs pretty much guarantee pussy flies your way.
>>
I do my deadlifts on wednesday, so I don't do abs on monday because I dont want to fatigue them for no reason. Do them AFTER deadlifts and on friday, works great.
>>
whats the best ab exercise?
>>
>>42400813
shit posture, especially if you spend the rest of the day in front of the computer. make sure you stretch.
>>
Good diet x F
You can have the best abs in the world but it won't mean shit if you're 20% BF.
Also, specifically work core every other day.
>>
>>42400813
>I don't have sex with strangers
>I want your cock inside of me
Why do women say one thing but mean the opposite? Is it just a test?
>>
>>42401333
>isolation

Got a good abs isolation routine? Also, when do you do it? On rest days? ( following GreySkull's LP here )
>>
>>42402207
literally any meme ab exercise will do
do like 5 exercises after your workout or after every other workout and you're good to go
>>
File: Kq630Ba.jpg (101KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
Kq630Ba.jpg
101KB, 700x990px
>>42402502
Like this?
>>
>>42402042
That's exactly what it is. I was making out with a girl one time and she said, "I'm not sleeping with you" and I just played it cool and said, "fine with me me" and we ended up fucking. It's a fucking shit test, she just wants to see how you'll react.
>>
>>42402042
Not really, she's just preparing the field for the inevitable "wow i don't usually do it, you're the first guy i do ass to mouth on the first date, i promise" and she doesn't want to take responsability for the sex that she knows will be happening
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.