[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have literally never had a crush on a woman, I find women attractive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: received_10207458840909103.jpg (31KB, 441x750px) Image search: [Google]
received_10207458840909103.jpg
31KB, 441x750px
I have literally never had a crush on a woman, I find women attractive and fuck them on occasion, but I've never had a girlfriend or met a girl I wanted as a girlfriend, Anyone else like this? Also If I start swimming 5km a week what would that do for my aesthetic?
>>
>>42399846
>never had a girlfriend
How the fuck do i manage to get women in bed like you without having to go through some 7-week dating process that MIGHT give me a CHANCE of getting that pussy?
>>
File: 1498078699723.jpg (192KB, 970x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1498078699723.jpg
192KB, 970x1445px
>haven't had a crush since 9th grade
>KHV and never had a gf
>don't even want a gf

I don't know man
>>
>>42399894
By being good looking.
>>
I loved a few girls when I was younger and still have a oneitis but bad break ups and the realization that we aren't "meant" for one person put me in your boat
I went on a few dates with a down to earth 9/10 girlfriend material and we had great times but I felt nothing inside and could only picture us resenting each other in a year
>>
>>42399894
Go to parties, make em laugh, if theyre intrested theyll usually find excuses to touch you.
>>
>>42399939
Does this also apply to clubs?
>>
>>42399894
Tbh the only time I can hook up with girls like that is if I'm blacked out I'm 4/5 for blacked out hook ups in the past three months
>>
>>42400121
It applies anywhere, lets say you're on a first date and the girl places her hand on yours, strokes your forearm, plays footsie under the table, you're doing well, doesn't garentee a fuck that night but its a step in the right direction, keep going out with her until she invites you over, if she never invites you, either invite her to hang at your place or invite her over at the end of the date.
>>
>>42399846
you take after your father. but you wouldn't know him
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.