[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is my first time on this board, so pls no bully I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1483044200140.png (16KB, 958x660px) Image search: [Google]
1483044200140.png
16KB, 958x660px
This is my first time on this board, so pls no bully I'm just trying to self improve.

I'm currently extremely skinny with barely any muscle. I'd like to begin working out at home, but I'm not interested in looking better, I just want to get stronger. Are there any routine exercises to start doing at home to just help me gain strength? Not necessarily to get me ripped, just to get me physically stronger.
>>
>>42398349
>Thread milk jugs though a metal pole
>lift
>increase milk jugs to get stongk
>get a gym membership
>>
>>42398349
Depends on how much you are willing to spend on weights for home use. You can start with push ups and if you can some pull ups. If you are willing to buy a bar and or a power rack for home gym you can start deadlifting and squatting as well as bench pressing. Generally getting stronger and looking better come together so long as you dont go over board bulking. Id recommend getting a gym membership, reading sticky, and lurking more.
>>
>>42398349
walk around your house picking progressively heavier shit up
>>
>>42398349

Get the App MyFitnessPal and start using it to track your calories so that you might make real progress

Get a gym membership

Follow a PPL split to improve - just google it.
>>
>>42398402
Thanks that's pretty helpful. What I'm specifically looking to find is a daily workout routine to help me get stronger. I don't really know how many push ups to do and how many pull ups and all.

Should I just do push ups, pull ups, and lift weights until my arms give out every day?
>>
if you want to start at home you can just do bodyweight stuff

pushups, situps, airsquats and pullups if you have somthing to do them off of until fatigue will work fine

when you are ready for an actual gym just do SL or SS if you are concerned with strength and after you stop being able to put more weight on the bar every week switch to an intermediate program like C6W or Texas Method
>>
>>42398412
I have too much social anxiety to go to the gym and also probably can't afford it anyway
>>42398425
So basically workout until my body gives out every day?
>>
>>42398442
pretty much

for a start you can just do sets of the bodyweight stuff until you cant do more

like just choose maybe 5 sets with 1 minute 30 second rest in between and do each set till fatigue

you may get like 20 your first set, 17 your next, ect.... as long as you do it till you cant it should be fine for a beginners bodyweight routine

dont do weighted stuff like that tho(I should say obviously but I who knows man)
>>
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
>>
>>42398461
Thanks that was helpful, will do.
>>42398471
Will delete thread now
>>
>>42398515
you dont have to delete the thread lmfao
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.