[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I squatted hard to get dat ass but now I'm tryna get them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: nqeG5Io_d.jpg (80KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
nqeG5Io_d.jpg
80KB, 640x640px
I squatted hard to get dat ass but now I'm tryna get them Michelle Obama arms. What y'all recommend?
>>
>>42395863
why do you post pictures of niggers?
>>
>>42395863

get anorexic and be a failure in life
>>
>>42395994
Rude
>>
>>42395994
Those are clearly progress pics. The nose and the brow are the exact same on the male up top and the """female""" on the bottom.
>>
>>42396102
but what progress am i supposed to look at?
and why does the guy wear the same clothes?
what kind of sense does this pic make? and which correlation does it have to the question?
>>
>>42396171
It's a transition progress, you autist. Clearly OP trained legs to get a girly ass and now they want girly muscle arms. Do you have brain damage?
>>
>>42396197
>tfw adhd
>tfw never notice details
>could never find the errors in "find 5" as a kid :'^)
>>
>>42396221
Is ADHD real or is it just ADD with excuses?
>tfw don't know what find 5 is
>>
>>42396244
ADD with excuses, but the science has deemed it so that adhd and add is categorized both under adhd now.

also, find 5 is a game where you have to identical pictures, but in one of the pictures there are 5 slight changes, and you gotta find them
>>
>>42396259
I was always terrible at those. What does this mean?
>>
>>42396281
that you are either autistic or have adhd.
idfk anon, it probably doesnt mean shit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.