[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This girl asked today for advice and did some mistakes on purpose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0680.jpg (780KB, 1242x2011px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0680.jpg
780KB, 1242x2011px
This girl asked today for advice and did some mistakes on purpose so I could help her out.

Noticed her mirin while I was doing my reps and she told she owed me a coffee for the hassle.

We are supposed to meet tomorrow at the gym, do our routine together and go for a drink afterwards.

However I'm curious to know what kind of food can I give her so her face stops looking like fucking shit. I think she's a solid 7/10 if I work on her skin.

What's the fattest way to decrease fat on the face?
>>
You're getting coffee. Worry about that before making her eat.

Just make her do more cardio.
>>
>>42395704
I was planning to give her facials. However not sure if the cum rumores are true
>>
1) you won't decrease fat on her face with any particular food

2) her face looks like ass from years of makeup abuse. Find a chick that looks good with nothing but eye liner

3) semen is good for skins. Talk her into a facial.
>>
>>42395850
How many years of facials do you think it would take?
>>
>>42395893
Are you retarded? That guy was joking...
>>
>>42395916
I'm sure he wasn't
>>
>>42395584
she looks aight, stop complaining start cumming
>>
>>42395584

wow. nice thread about me you asshole. maybe you didn't expect me to be on /fit/ but I'm not even so new. you can forget the date tomorrow
>>
>>42396203
Lmao
>>
Post her cat please
>>
>>42396203
Lol. please be real.
>>
>>42395584
have you never seen a woman without makeup before? her skin is fine, she literally just isnt wearing concealer in some of the pics.
>>
>>42396203
God i hope this is really her.

>he didnt ask her if she was feeling fit
>>
>>42396426
course it's not
>>
>>42396203
What's my name if you are real?
>>
>>42396571
Lmao OP quit falling for it, no girls actually browse /fit/
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.