[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Even though I like going to the gym it pains me that men to look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1501575695746.jpg (154KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1501575695746.jpg
154KB, 1024x768px
Even though I like going to the gym it pains me that men to look good where's women have to do nothing but literally put paint on their face.

Any other /gym/ feels?
>>
i gay am also OP
>>
File: guess_who.gif (4KB, 452x523px) Image search: [Google]
guess_who.gif
4KB, 452x523px
>MGTOW
>>
>>42394440
what the are you fuck saying?
>>
File: 1500869972005.jpg (17KB, 320x459px) Image search: [Google]
1500869972005.jpg
17KB, 320x459px
>>42394440
That's just not true OP. Your standards are too low.
And trust me on this one, keep at, get a beautiful body. Then once you see a beautiful woman, you'll look at the rest of her body and be quite turned off. Flabby legs, no muscle tone. Literally potato tier skinny fat body. Then once they hit their mid twenties, cellulite on legs and ass.

If you want to be attractive to women you can paint your face too. There's a reason woman find feminine gay guys attractive, they paint they gave, do their brows, style their hair, etc.

Tldr; if you lift for women, you're doing it so very wrong.
>>
>>42394472
Keked aloud reading this
>>42394440
OP that's not a gym feel. That's a mgtow, /r9k/ feel. Direct your gym thoughts inward.
>tfw you try to increase weight on your working set and you can only complete one set
>>
>>42394534
>Be man
>Have to lift 4-5 Times a week for many years and diet properly just to be treated like a person by women.
>Be women just have to be born can be any weight don't even have to paint face and get bought everything and anything by streaming or just being alive. Go on to fuck Chad and treat nice people like shit.
>>
>>42394611
Like I said, your standards are too low brother. Real question how old are you?
>>
>>42395084
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.