[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often does fit stretch and what kind of stretches can I do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: staticstretching.jpg (26KB, 500x334px)
staticstretching.jpg
26KB, 500x334px
How often does fit stretch and what kind of stretches can I do to ensure I don't snap myself up deadlifting?
>>
nigga

do you even know what stretching does

mobility and stability doesn't go hand in hand, they are almost OPPOSITE (not really, but it's easier to think this way)

if you want a STABLE LOWER BACK WHILE DEADLIFTING DON'T FUCKING STRETCH IT YOU UTTER TWAT
>>
>>42392374
he cant properly activate unless he is mobile enough to execute the lift. which is bad form from the start.

>>42392227
for deadlift, as far as stretching goes hips are the area where you will get the most work done. make sure the hips are in a neutral position and not forcing the spine into odd positions like lordosis does or something like this.
>>
I do some stretches every day after lifting
>>
>>42392374
wew anon, you're all fired up today. I was just wondering what general stretching routines people do at home to stay healthy. I know you're not supposed to stretch before deadlifts. Maybe I should've been more specific.

>>42392447
Yeah I do a lot of hip stretches at the moment and they really help a lot. I find that if I neglect stretching the hip flexors for a few days they will get tight as fuck.
>>
>>42392374
>DON'T FUCKING STRETCH
t. fatfuck bodybuilder who can't wipe his own ass

>>42392227
Stretch hamstrings and hips/groin. Make sure you can get good depth. Some stretches can help to deload the lower back and relieve soreness
>>
I do shoulder dislocations before chest and shoulder work outs. Helps me feel warm before I start lifting and I've noticed I'm much less sore in my joints on average days
>>
>>42392374
Not true at all

After doing heavy deads and rows for many years, my back is very very tight. Doing lower back, ip flexor and glute stretches help tremendously as far as comfort and mobility go. Stability depends on alot of factors but of course, if youre not ego lifting, you shouldnt have those issues to begin with.
>>
1. do hip stretches, you basically just do a lunge and shift your hips forward

2. stretch your hamstrings, bend your knees slightly and just bend over until you can't anymore

3. do mackenzie back stretches or whatever the fuck they're called, basically act like you're gonna plank but sit your lower body on the floor and stretch your back up
>>
>>42392447
>he cant properly activate unless he is mobile enough to execute the lift

he never said that, wasnt even implied

>>42392474
stretching should have a purpose. not some all around stuff u do to stay "healthy". if you want that, do yoga

>>42392480
how does "fatfuck" and "bodybuilder" go in the same sentence?
>>
>>42392729
>stretching should have a purpose
>>
>>42392958
laugh all you want, but most people stretch just for the sake of it, and usually their entire body, without much thought behind it. probably because it feels good, same with foam rolling.

you should have VERY SPECIFIC ISSUE that you're trying to fix, and the stretching should aim to resolve that SPECIFIC ISSUE

using an example that i had problem with. my right hip was so tight that i couldn't set up my bench properly, which made leg drive impossible and just fucked my bench overall. i started streching my RIGHT HIP ONLY on resting days, nothing else.

when op makes a thread about "stretches for deadlift so i dont snap my shit" it's too ambigious and it's clear that op has a misconception about stretching in general.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYrIMdOBHkg&t=338s
>>
>>42393056
This is the dumbest shit i have ever read. Stretch more op, i cant diddly or squat to maximum efficiency if i dont full body stretch 2-3 times a week. Its almost like you have to keep practicing mobility to stay mobile, whoa!!!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.