[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why dont i loose weight when i eat 400g chicken and 400g potatoes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: fat-guy-pizza.jpg (63KB, 385x240px) Image search: [Google]
fat-guy-pizza.jpg
63KB, 385x240px
Why dont i loose weight when i eat 400g chicken and 400g potatoes each day?
25 years old, 104kg 180cm
>>
>>42390601
What else do you eat and drink, fatty?
>>
>>42390601
That's a shitton of potatoes
>>
>>42390626
Thats all i eat and only drinking water, but im in bed all day shouldnt i loose weight?
>>
>>42390645
If that's all you're doing, then you're getting way too many carbs for a sedentary lifestyle. Remove at least half the potatoes and replace with something else, like veggies (alternatively bacon or nuts, just keep it within your daily calories)
>>
Replace half of Potatoes with Broccoli and move more
>>
What type of potatoes? Try cutting your carbs more. Try going to 300g or then to 200g. Carbs are meant to be used for energy. If you don't spend the energy it is stored as fat. Make sure youre not eating too many in one sitting so that it spikes your blood sugar levels and insulin. So distribute it to many meals (5 or 6 instead of 3) through the day. What can't be absorbed in to muscles cells will be stored as fat.

Are you putting anything on the chicken? that can be sneaky too. Also unsaturated fat intake is important for to utilization of carbs and fat for energy so ingesting *some* is very important.
>>
>>42390634
thats like 4-5 taters, hardly a lot
>>
>>42390601
>in bed all day
>eating nothing but 400g potatoes and 400g chicen
Nigga what u doin?
>>
I recommend using a scale to count the macros in the food rather than the weight of the food to help get a better idea of the nutrition youre actually getting and then use an app like myfitnesspal to figure out your recommended macro intake and track what/how much youre eating through the day.
>>
>>42390601
try eating 400g chicken and 300g potatoes
>>
400 grams chicken is about 564 calories
400 gram of potato is about 398 calories

according to myfitnesspal/google

this adds up 962 calories. only way you would not lose weight on this is if you were a 50 lb toddler.
>>
File: IMG_20170804_154801.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170804_154801.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
>>42390883
Thats what i thought to but with a metabolism like boogie anything is achievable
Bonus pic of belly
>>
Lmao fuck eating nothing but potatoes

Do this instead:
>put a little oil in a big ass wok pan
>throw in cubed chicken breast
>throw in cubed veggies of all kinds:
>tomatoes
>peppers
>zucchinis
>onions
>broccolis
>carrots (pre cooked)
>yams (pre cooked)
>potatoes (pre coocked)
>a little bit of seasoning

And bam you got yourself a fuck ton of tasty food with amazing macros for zero effort.

I eat 500g chicken every day like this, never get tired of it because the possibilities are endless
>>
File: 1476175322003.jpg (76KB, 640x485px) Image search: [Google]
1476175322003.jpg
76KB, 640x485px
>6', 190 lbs
>cut down to 175 by going on a 1300 calorie diet and lifting a few times a week
>decide to start running again, do 10 miles every other day, raise calorie budget to 1800
>weight loss stops completely

I don't get it, the math is clear that I'm still at the same caloric deficit. I'd cut even more but when I run on a steep cut, I feel like I'm going to injure myself.

Maybe I'll just run less and go back to 1300, I dunno.
>>
>>42390951
Cleaning your fucking toilet.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.