[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk male beauty. We have to accept that unlike women,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 57

File: CPwrXJPWwAAJE5I.jpg (61KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CPwrXJPWwAAJE5I.jpg
61KB, 600x600px
Let's talk male beauty.

We have to accept that unlike women, it takes us a longer time to become better looking.

Women can transform from a 4 to a 10 within a matter of hours. All it takes is some blonde highlights, eyelash extesnions, eyebrow wax, some lip filler and either a makeup artist or a video tutorial on contouring.

>b-b-but I don't like fake women
>ew women that don't look natural are disgusting

Look we're not talking about a bimbo fetish, we're talking about to improve natural features.

Now men.

Ok we're gonna subtract the unchangable stuff like bone structure. There's stuff you can do now that'll pay off in 28 days time. If anyone wants to add to this list, I'd appreciate the help.

– Groom your eyebrows. Look at male models for insparation.
– Start growing through your beard. Trim it with a razor and if it's multi coloured, get some beard dye and learn how to use that shit.
– Tanning beds. Don't abuse them. 10 minutes every M/W/F will help you get some colour on that pale skin.
– Haircut. Don't grow your hair out long. It makes you look scruffy. A good fade with a quiff will improve anyones looks.
– Low bodyfat. You will also look bigger shredded than at more weight with the bloof. This will take time but a gaunt face will help impress women.
cont.
>>
>>42390397
>Women can transform from a 4 to a 10 within a matter of hours. All it takes is some blonde highlights, eyelash extesnions, eyebrow wax, some lip filler and either a makeup artist or a video tutorial on contouring.
so what's stopping you from doing the same?
>>
>>42390397
>groom your eyebrows
>grow a beard
>tan in a tanning bed
hipster nu-male detected
>>
File: tumblr_o79rsyX3Xy1u0xqzko1_1280.jpg (463KB, 658x980px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o79rsyX3Xy1u0xqzko1_1280.jpg
463KB, 658x980px
I bought an oil cleanser, exfoliant and a moisturiser for my skin. I've been using some cheap shit I got on my birthday and saw results hopefully this will be even better
>>
I typed a load of shit out and it spazzed out.

– Whiter teeth. This is an investment piece. If you're poor look into Crest white strips. You'll experience some pain, but with your tan and lower bodyfat it'll come together.
– Safety pins. These fuckers will make you look good in normal clothes. Chances are you're not 220lbs 6% bodyfat and your sleeves are baggy. These will give all your clothes a better fit.
– Tighter fitting clothes. Instead of buying a large, buy a medium, if your belly doesn't hang out past your chest that is. Same with jeans and trousers.
–TRT. Controversial, I know. Read up on it and make your own decision. When you're smashing mad pussy it'll also help as an contraceptive. It'll also turn you into a man, chances are you have low T.
–Body hair. You don't want to look like a hairy arab. Get rid of your chest and belly hair, as welll as back. Trim your armpits, dick and balls. Leave your legs and arms.
cont.
>>
>>42390408
We're trying to figure out what we can do now, the short term. What we can start doing, that'll show results in 28 days and what we can do long term. 6-12 months.
>>
>tanning beds

lol DUDE

It's called melanotan II. Even a baby dose and 10 minutes of sunlight will make you a golden god. Stack with brta carotene and you have a low maintenance, healthy skintone that raises you 2 points.
>>
Breh I have this thing called a PERSONALITY and this gets me pussy left and right. So fuck off with your faggot numale shite.
>>
File: tumblr_nelf4xdvOc1rf12uko1_500.png (266KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nelf4xdvOc1rf12uko1_500.png
266KB, 500x334px
>>42390445
Don't get the wrong idea. Not a beard. No glasses. We want that gaunt jaw which can be improved by stubble. NOT a beard.

As for tanning. Tanning is like steroids. If you cook your skin and look like leather you've done it wrong. If you get a fake tan and start to appear orange you've done it wrong. If you take loads of steroids and become a big watery mess, you've done it wrong. This is what people remember. When people do it well, you won't even notice subconsciously.

It's like what the untrained think about the gym. They think that they're gonna walk into the gym and accidentally gain 100lbs of muscle. It's the same with tanning. You're not gonna accidentally become a different race. You have to abuse them for this to happen.

The look you wanna go for is the one that looks like you've been down the beach for the day, skiing or surfboarding or some shit. Think SoCal
>>
Lip plumping.
>>
>>42390538

Flexibility training. An expanded fascia increases circulation and muscle size potential.
>>
>>42390505
You're not wrong, you're right. But we're not talking about that dark. That dark looks bad and we don't want that. There's a lot of protocols online if people are interested in getting a deeper colour.

>https://mtsboard.com/threads/89-A-guide-of-Melatonan-2

Not everyone want's to jab though. You've got to find a way to be accessible to everyone and that is not.

For anyone following this thread. You will burn the first time you go onto a tanning bed, even off less than 5 minutes. It's new and skin won't know how to react. It's totally normal, don't let it discourage you.
>>
File: CandyLipz-Product-Review-2.png (420KB, 1200x315px) Image search: [Google]
CandyLipz-Product-Review-2.png
420KB, 1200x315px
>>42390538
>>42390560

Look for male features, one thing you don't want is cock sucking lips. You should really consider not doing this.
>>
File: 38yv7.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
38yv7.gif
2MB, 360x202px
ITT: Copers

How to actually improve your appearance as a male
>visit gandy/go er
>hope that reincarnation is legit
>reroll better genetics in next life
>hope to god that you don't get retarded parents or some disease that ruins your development
>>
This advice is terrible. There really isn't one ideal look for these small features.

Only physical traits that are objective are HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME. Small things like tan, beard, hair are subjective.
>>
>>42390472
go to a taylor instead of safety pins, also TRT is awesome, i'm not at it yet, but will definitely be when i move and get promoted
>>
File: bad.jpg (116KB, 1050x700px) Image search: [Google]
bad.jpg
116KB, 1050x700px
>>42390612
>Ok we're gonna subtract the unchangable stuff like bone structure.

But if you don't wanna read that bit, that's fine. IF you wanna give up and do nothing about it and feel sorry for yourself, then do that.

Another easy fix to improve your looks, is to remove glasses. Get rid of them, keep them for your ugly days. Get contacts and get daily ones. You don't want that burden of looking after at the end of every day.
>>
>>42390603
Thick lips are androgynous (>what are male models), yet if you're paying attention, it also helps relax the face (like stimulants for ADD).
>>
File: 51VQ2KE02KL._SX355_.jpg (29KB, 355x292px) Image search: [Google]
51VQ2KE02KL._SX355_.jpg
29KB, 355x292px
>>42390631
We're talking t-shirts not shirts, also a taylor costs a lot more. The idea of this thread is making it accessible to everyone.

>https://www.amazon.co.uk/SAFETY-SIZES-SPRING-COSPLAY-CLOTHES/dp/B00CTN3NAK/ref=pd_lpo_vtph_201_bs_t_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=S7X40HY8AKVFWDAXP5SP

They literally cost £1.50.

Glad you agree about TRT. It's a commitment that's for sure, you have to keep it up.
>>
File: 4B0kmEP.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
4B0kmEP.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>42390635
It's all or nothing you bluepill cuck, looksmaxxing is the most heinous cope there is and you will never ascend if you possess incel genetics.
>>
>>42390630

Read >>42390635

But if you don't want to do that:

>Ok we're gonna subtract the unchangable stuff like bone structure.

But if you don't wanna read that bit, that's fine. IF you wanna give up and do nothing about it and feel sorry for yourself, then do that.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>42390654
I've never understood this mentality, I've always associated it with height to be honest. Smaller men are a lot angrier than taller men.
>>
>>42390670
Making the changeable stuff all the same is stupid.

Every guy should have short hair, stubble, no body hair, tan, no glasses? Women have preferences too so literally B URSELF.
>>
>Tanning beds
>>
No need for long ass posts,it's simple

Get single digit bf%
Gain muscle
Take care of skin/hair
Wear proper clothes

And most importantly,do the best with what you have.For most people it'll only slightly raise their attractiveness,for others it will change their fucking life because they had potential all along.Don't expect too much out of it
>>
>>42390631
>>42390653
>taylor
how old are you retards? it's a TAILOR
>>
>>42390397
>tanning bed
>paying off in 28 years

I don't think so brah
>>
>>42390798
He said don't abuse it u retard
>>
Okay guys I'm a huge jawlet and chinlet.

I don't know what to do.
Grow a bear or just get surgery?
>>
>>42390811
Why not get some real sun?
>>
>>42390812
how bad is it
>>
>>42390820
Clouds u fuckin idiot
>>
>>42390825
my chin is receding. If I put my finger on it it would be a straight line
>>
>>42390836
just post a picture
>>
>>42390397

I think it's safe to say that one way you can become more attractive RIGHT NOW is by not starting threads like these
>>
>>42390812
Right, chewing gum help you get some good mouth posture.

Next is growing in your stubble. Look at Just4men beard dye. Making your stubble dark will give the illusion that there's a shadow caused by a masculine facial stucture. Mix that in with a tan and you'll get the dark and handsome look.
>>
>>42390397
>Start growing through your beard

>27
>tfw I still can't grow more than patches
At least I have a Chad jaw
>>
On the contrary, women (especially white and mexican women) age like SHIT.
>>
>>42390843
This thread's actually helped me desu. I've always been curious but no one ever posts about it.
>>
File: alex bowen love island fb.jpg (32KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
alex bowen love island fb.jpg
32KB, 800x450px
>>42390861
You find something that works for you Anon, then you get good at it.

This guy (Ab Bowen, Love Island 2016) hasn't got any facial what so ever but he makes it work.
>>
>>42390505
Is beta carotene safe long term?

Anyone had experience with astaxanthin?
>>
>>42390397
>Groom your eyebrows
How? Also what about eyelashes
>>
>>42390860
What if you're blond like I am? The stubble on my jaw is blond, my stach and chin are brown
>>
>>42390872

If you want to be more attractive, become a better man. These things that are being suggested are BUNK.

He's something that will make you more attractive 1000X more than tanning or any other dumb superficial things... NOFAP. Becoming celibate. It raises T, and will lead you to develop actual masculine traits and virtues; like not shaving your chest and putting safety pins in your clothes.

Nofap will take care of the insecurity that gives rise to these obsessions about appearance... Which is attractive to women.
>>
File: Accelerator-Spray3.jpg (59KB, 793x800px) Image search: [Google]
Accelerator-Spray3.jpg
59KB, 793x800px
>>42390896
I've heard good things about Malibu Carrot Oil, but when you start upping your minutes from 10 upwards I'd recommend a tanning lotion. It smells amazing but can be overwhelming.

I'd personally recommend Australian Gold
>>
>>42390898
A general rule of thumb for men's eyebrows is to never pluck above the eyebrow, always below. You're aiming to create lines on your face in a way, this is done by taking away the extra hairs which create a fuzzy line. If you do decide to pluck the top your eyebrows will start to look feminine.

Remember, your eyebrows are brothers, not twins. It's ok for them to look a little different.

For eyelashes, the only thing you can do (in secret, you can't ever let anyone know) is use an eyelash curler. It'll bend them up giving the illusion they're longer.
>>
What a faggot thread. Want to know how you will become a man and get woman to like you?

>start a business
>do something good for society
>build muscle
>read
>create art
>socialize
>travel through another continent with a motocycle, climb mountains

stop focusing which beauty lotion you buy next and do some great things instead. Some grooming is obviously needed but you get tricked by marketing and beauty industrie pretty hard it seems.
>>
>>42390901
My best advice is to match your beard to your hair. This is where tanned skin looks amazing with blonde hair.
>>
>>42390397
How does one groom their eyebrows? Mine are really bushy but I'm kinda afraid to grow them because I'm probably going to fuck it up
>>
>>42390982
Mate fuckin hell you sound like such a loser
>>
>>42391013
See >>42390957

If you have any other questions let me know! Look at some male models for hollister and brands alike. Also YouTube's a good resource
>>
File: Sofía_Vergara_2013.jpg (265KB, 1224x1283px) Image search: [Google]
Sofía_Vergara_2013.jpg
265KB, 1224x1283px
>>42390865
Sofia Vergara has done pretty well
>>
>>42390982
>travel through another continent with a motocycle, climb mountains
Wanna do both of them but i barely have enough money left after i buy my groceries.
t. third world country
>>
>>42391030
Mine are going to look like shit if I only pluck below because they are going to look bushy everywhere else except the bottom
>>
>>42390982
thank you
t. a woman
>>
>>42390812
It depends. If you have low bf and still are a chinlet, definitely grow a beard. If you're a little bit chubby maybe it will look a lot better when you lose weight and have a chiseled jaw.
>>
File: have a speights 2.png (434KB, 461x569px) Image search: [Google]
have a speights 2.png
434KB, 461x569px
>>42391059
should I grow my mustache?
>>
File: zmD7zsc.jpg (142KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
zmD7zsc.jpg
142KB, 960x640px
>>42390982
>travel with a motocycle
>climb mountains
>create art
>socialize on fedora forums
>read
>build muscle doing ss
>do something good for society like holding doors for m'lady
>start a vape business
>stop focusing on beauty lotions

I can just imagine your pizza face and patchy neck hair now.
>>
>>42391056
Take a pic if you're confident enough. They're probably not that bad
>>
>>42391066
as a representative of a generation of young men who think that a beautiful woman is
>blonde highlights, eyelash extesnions, eyebrow wax, some lip filler and contouring.

I suggest pic related
>>
File: 20170804_091010.jpg (1MB, 2285x1628px) Image search: [Google]
20170804_091010.jpg
1MB, 2285x1628px
>>42391086
I only took a picture of 1 because if I took a picture of both, you wouldn't be able to see how bad they are, but it looks the same on both sides
>>
Good fucking god, you are all tremendous faggots.
>>42390982
This dude gets it, but the way he got into specifics is borderline autistic. Determination, self-awareness and being intellectually curious are the only things you need to apply to your physique and intellect. That's what men do. Tailor it how you will, but that's the blueprint.

The faggotry here is cringeworthy. You are the equivalent of the instagram whores people make fun of. Even those are strawmen, the actual women are probably less superficial.

Fuck me, your fathers have failed you and you've never been aware enough to work at filling in the gap.
>>
File: mgid_ao_image_logotv.jpg (67KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
mgid_ao_image_logotv.jpg
67KB, 1440x810px
>>42391074
oh fuk this. do this
>tan
>pluck eyebrows
>wax ahole
>bleach nuts
>contour chest
>kiss your mirror reflection every morning after waking up
>might want to look into eyelash extensions
>>
File: 12345.jpg (18KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
12345.jpg
18KB, 500x449px
>>42391133
>Fuck me, your fathers have failed you and you've never been aware enough to work at filling in the gap.

You're the one on a Chinese cartoon board. Get off your high horse
>>
File: chin.png (473KB, 737x501px) Image search: [Google]
chin.png
473KB, 737x501px
>>42390842
>>42391063
How bad is it really?
>>
>>42391189
It's not that bad but if you lean out it would make u look like less of a chinlet
>>
>>42390472
These strips make your teeth more sensitive to changes in food temperature. Personally, best thing I have tried for my teeth was oil pulling with coconut oil. It takes some time but teeth is left undamaged, better oral hygiene, that oil has many other great uses
>>
File: eyebrows.jpg (1MB, 2285x1628px) Image search: [Google]
eyebrows.jpg
1MB, 2285x1628px
>>42391130
Try for this shape. You've got a good base. Just remeber it's better to pluck too little than too much. Once they're gone you gotta wait for them to go back if you make a mistake.
>>
>>42391208
I've never tried it. Got a before and after pic?
>>
>>42391133
>he way he got into specifics is borderline autistic
Those are examples.
>>
>>42391235
>Those are examples.
Yeah, autistic as fuck examples
>>
File: IMG_0204.jpg (108KB, 582x1035px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0204.jpg
108KB, 582x1035px
>>42390397
Pic related. It's OP.
>>
>>42390397
>Women can transform from a 4 to a 10 within a matter of hours. All it takes is some blonde highlights, eyelash extesnions, eyebrow wax, some lip filler and either a makeup artist or a video tutorial on contouring.
wow fuck you. you think that's all it takes? we spend so much time and money on this lol you have no idea.

also tanning beds are gross. i wouldn't date a guy if i found out he did this. my kinda man will get natural sun when it's available as we'll be outside a lot doing fun things. it's okay to be a little paler in the cold months. that's normal.
>>
>>42391242
What are better examples then?
>>
>>42391220
Didn't you just say to only pluck the bottom and not all over because it would look too feminine though? Tbqh I'd rather look like ugly rather than gay
>>
>>42391251
My gripe was with the fact that you gave specific examples. That 's what's autistic.

No need for examples, just do what you like, but be a mensch.
>>
>>42391248
>you think that's all it takes? we spend so much time and money on this lol you have no idea.
Yeah it costs money but so does all forms of improving yourself. If you can't do those basic things then you're putting your self at a disadvantage. That is literally all it takes.
>>
>>42391270
>>42391251

Yeah they were pretty fuckin weird examples. Like if we just met each other and you said those things irl, I'd assume you were such a loser
>>
>>42391189
it's not that bad
>>
>>42391258
You can try creating the shape on the bottom and side of the brow. But you won't look gay unless you pluck it really skinny. You've got girthy eyebrows so I wouldn't worry about it
>>
>>42391289
yeah omg, like, such a loser lol
>>
>>42391289
Okay, I'm not sure what's so weird about starting a business, doing good things, gain new knowledge and skills
>>
>>42391248
>my kinda man will get natural sun
tfw work inside 12 hours a day
>>
>>42390472
>Body hair. You don't want to look like a hairy arab. Get rid of your chest and belly hair, as welll as back. Trim your armpits, dick and balls. Leave your legs and arms.
cont.

Nah, I look just like this and the ladies love it
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 194x259px
>>42391336
Don't worry anon. She's delusional. It's not her fault.
>>
>>42391340
That looks like shit desu. The girls must have low standards if you're fat and hairy
>>
>>42391383
Nigga Jon Hamm is the epitome of male aesthetics
>>
>>42391336
what is
>weekends
>vacations
>>
>>42391334
nothing, that cunt is even more autistic than you are
>>
>>42391400
>barely out of dyel mode arms
>everything else is shit and high bf%
>epitom of meil astetic guiss
>>
>>42390397
>a good fade with a quiff
got any examples?
>>
>>42390397
>Let's talk male beauty.

Dude... why?
Unless you are GAY, or want to date a LGBT liberal vegan teenage princess, real straight women care VERY little about a mans appearance (as long as he is not hideous).

Money, social position, celebrity... these are the things that spread the legs
>>
File: test.jpg (48KB, 426x336px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
48KB, 426x336px
The eyebrows close to my nose dont stick up, they stick out like antennas.

Pic related, I think they're called sprouts. How do I fix this?
>>
>>42391383
I've got 40+ lays in the bag so something is working
>>
>>42391133

It doesn't matter. If women don't swipe right because you're ugly, you wasted your time doing all those things.
>>
File: Julius_dispairs_for_you.png (76KB, 662x413px) Image search: [Google]
Julius_dispairs_for_you.png
76KB, 662x413px
>>42391743
>If women don't swipe right because you're ugly

OHH!.. you just want to get laid by teany boppers. Then all you need do is resemble and act like someone the girls want.. Justin Beaver or (I do not know what faggetty tranny looking guy the girls are into)
>>
>>42391612
Regular hair gel/putty/etc I'd assume.

>>42391248
End life promptly.
>>
For face skin care I've been running this routine for a year now, skin is near baby smooth and clear.

Morning
>Cleanser
>Cold water
>Physical Exfoliator (my face reacts bad to chemical peels but thats an option)
>Moisturiser + Sun screen

Afternoon
>Cleanser
>Moisturiser

Once a week I will put on a face mask usually.
>>
File: 1498587311506.png (148KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
1498587311506.png
148KB, 222x293px
>>42390612
>that picture
>Andreas Lubitz
>Gandy
PSL shitposting is on another level
>>
Curious

Has this thread helped anyone?

Just wondering
>>
Am a really hairy dude and I don't want to have a beard on all of my body, what do? Is wax-shit worth it?
>>
File: 1581603174198.gif (2MB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1581603174198.gif
2MB, 500x275px
Is she, dare I say, /our gal/?
>>
>>42392142
just shave
>>
>>42392166
>I don't want to have a beard on all of my body
>>
>>42391189
it's over boyo~
>>
File: when the bull nuts in your wife.jpg (52KB, 616x617px) Image search: [Google]
when the bull nuts in your wife.jpg
52KB, 616x617px
>>42390397
>groom your eyebrows
>grow a beard
>tanning bed

yeah fuck no. only nu-males care about that stupid shit because theyre vain as all hell. OP is a faggot
>>
File: pump.png (73KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
pump.png
73KB, 320x320px
>>42392142
The secret.
The holy grail.
>>
>>42391189
HAHAHAHA

seriously start mewing or something, right now
>>
File: autism-01-1492716114.jpg (270KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
autism-01-1492716114.jpg
270KB, 2000x1000px
>>42392192
You've got confused with the meaning of nu-male

It's ok, you can admit that you're autistic here. You're in a safe space
>>
File: mbg1.jpg (1MB, 1000x4201px) Image search: [Google]
mbg1.jpg
1MB, 1000x4201px
Posted in another thread. Who here /mbg/ masterrace ?
>>
File: chest-shave-600x450.jpg (57KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
chest-shave-600x450.jpg
57KB, 600x450px
>>42392176
Like this anon. Why wax? Your body will get used to it and won't look like a plucked chicken later on
>>
File: CUCK.jpg (65KB, 527x655px) Image search: [Google]
CUCK.jpg
65KB, 527x655px
>>42392209
t. numale. only faggots and women care that much about their outward appearance
>>
Mean naturally are attractive though. All you need is proper grooming and you can make any dude nice
>>
>>42392243
Not a trace of whit genes? Or is black genes just too POWERFUL?
>>
>>42392243
>My wife's son
>>
File: 420xWTL.jpg (354KB, 1273x2002px) Image search: [Google]
420xWTL.jpg
354KB, 1273x2002px
>>42392243
No wrong sorry. Better luck next time autismo
>>
The argument against taking basic effort to improve your appearance is nothing but emotionally charged ad hominem.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>42392220
For guys that don't have a lot of hair or have blonde hair(guy in your pic, his arm hair is blonde) I guess that works out. But for really hairy guys that shit grows like a beard everywhere and it is disgusting, I've seen it in a friend and I'd rather have hair. You basically either shave every other day or you are fucked.
>>
>>42390653
so take your tshirts to someone that can sew and adjust your tshirts, i do it to all my tshirts, i'm 6'2 and all L tshirts seems to be made for manlets, so i always need to buy XL and make it tighter
>>
>>42392295
so if i have glasses and a beard im instantly a nu-male?
>>
>>42392340
I'm 6'2 except I'm not a fat fuck

If you're buying XL then you're fat in denial
>>
>>42392351
Are you that dense? Its about you being perceived as one even if you dont adhere to what constitutes a nu-male.
Get contact lenses you idiot.
>>
i got a better idea
become rich and smart. and mindfuck some hot girl into marrying you.

easier
>>
>>42392365
i dont want to wear contacts why cant i just wear glasses and be fit?
>>
>>42392351
Yeah basically, among other traits.

Usually also skinny
>>
>>42392377
ignore him m8
>>
>>42392359
if you're not buying XL you're a dyel
>>
>>42392359
i buy XL and make it tighter because L tshirts are too short for me, manlet.
>>
File: god tier cringe.png (1016KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
god tier cringe.png
1016KB, 1080x1920px
>>42392275
>>42392294
here is his lovely wife :^)
>>
>>42392392
Is your self esteem that low that one internet picture causes you to change the way you view yourself?
>>
>>42392368
Autism. The post.
>>
>>42392377
Ive worn contacts since I was 13 due to sports. Glasses will always make you look less attractive. Few people can get away with it, but you will likely not.
It indicates that something isnt working as its supposed to be, in this case your eye sight.
If hot girl walks around with a limp and a cane, it doesnt distract from her beauty, yet there's something less than ideal that the cane indicates. Given two girls looking identical, everyone but the most insecure loser would pick the non-limping girl over the one that cant walk 5 feet without collapsing
>>
>>42392377
Just bite the bullet anon. It'll improve the flow of your face. It changed my life desu
>>
>>42392396
>>42392410
You do realise how shitty XL looks because of the drape caused by the room for a big fuck off belly?

Just lose some weight it's not that hard you fatty
>>
>>42392449
a fashion accessory and a bump leg are perceived very differently. Whos first thought is "God that person is sick and has something severely wrong with them" when they see a person with glasses. This is a ridicules argument
>>
>>42392468
you trully don't know how do you tighten a tshirt right? you literaly sew the sides and the sleeves and cut the excess of, also XL slim fit is basically what you aim for
>>
>>42392492
Take a pic I'm actually interested. Ignore the other guy you're not fat
>>
>>42391047
wrinkle fillers etc
>>
File: back.jpg (46KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
back.jpg
46KB, 480x640px
>>42392512
only picture of myself i have on my work pc
i'd say i'm at 13%bf 185lbs 6'0
>>
File: jason_momoa--300x450.jpg (7KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
jason_momoa--300x450.jpg
7KB, 183x275px
>>42392449

Your glasses aren't the problem. You're the problem.
>>
>>42392561
exactly
>>
>>42392478
No, it doesnt. Its not a fashion accessory, its device meant to correct your subpar eyesight. And you, or at least most people, dont consciously reflect on something from an evolutionary perspective. That doesnt mean that we dont perceive nice features or flaws
Nice tits, good bone structure, wide shoulders, a prominent brow ridge indicate genetic health.

>>42392561
This proves my point, silly. He is very good looking, thus the glasses dont take away too much from his appearance. They still do, or do you think thats the best picture there is of him? Riddle me this: why do ads for glasses feature attractive people? Why do ads generally use models to showcase products, even if the product is totally unrelated?
>>
>>42392555
Mate, your ears. I guess 2009 didn't last forever.
>>
>>42392440
Autism: the thread desu senpai
>>
>>42392590
yeah they're fucked since 2007, but i don't really care about it and neither do everyone else , sometimes i use plugs again and people ask me when did i pierced my ears
>>
>>42390454
Did you get it from Korea like those grils? Korea has the best skincare products.
>>
>>42392601
Do you go to sip threads and shitpost as well?
>>
>>42392619
Not interested. This thread caught my attention due to its blatant faggotry
>>
>>42390865
It's because most light-skinned people don't fucking understand you need to wear sunscreen every single day.
>>
>>42392613
Ah, fair play man. I reckon I'm about the same age as you, I never stretched my ears but a lot of my friends did, depending on how big they went they either arent that noticeable or they look pretty weird. Plugs and tunnels used to be absolutely everywhere, but they are much less popular these days.
>>
>>42392635
Yeah reminds me of people who constantly need to tell others how little of a fuck they give.
>>
>>42390397
>this is 11/10 is dating a bald beta "music producer" that apparently started dating her after "he comforted her after her iCloud hacking"

Alphas btfo? How does this happen?
>>
>>42392695
She is an 11/10, I'll agree with you but why would you want this to be your spouse?

That's why shes going with him. Because she's used goods in the terms of her social circle. It's only people who don't know how bad she's been is who wants to date her.
>>
>>42391248
Does your kinda man also have abs and a great physique by the virtue of existing, never going to a gym?

The repulsion you feel is because the "faking it" effect. Everything must be natural (lol), come without any effort and any signs of effort instead of just success signals a loser - a try-hard, someone who wasn't 'it' all the time, but decided to improve.
>>
Most men can gain almost as many points as women by:

Standing properly
Dressing well
Shaving and addressing eyebrows
Covering up acne potentially with makeup
Getting a haircut that fits them

It's just that less men try to look good.

This is also why you see 4/10, poor economically and socially men with 7 or 8s. There's less 7s and 8s, and women can't stand to be alone forever.
>>
>>42392667
i actually really like them, and almost everyone that isn't old that i know told me it fits me really well, but i'm using it less and less, used to have 1" plugs but now they are somewhere between 2/5" and 1/2"
>>
>>42392727
They've been dating for 3 years, and virtually every celebrity or model is used goods.

I think this might be a legitimate case of a resin not obsessed with looks in a mate.
>>
>>42392764
Makeup? How about face wash faggot
>>
>>>>42392764
Difference being the women will nevet lust after those men. I'm not saying they will go around their back but women in relationships like those barely put in effort because they feel secure enough. If you are a man high on the looks/social/money scale the women are much more willing to put in some effort in a relationship
>>
>>42392613
>>42392590

what exactly is wrong with the ears and what exactly has he done?

i dont get it
>>
>>42392817
ear plugs, i stretched my ears to fit a round earing on it, going bigger and bigger with time, sounds stupid as fuck, probably is, but its cool for most normies and makes me stand out lot more.
also everyone assumes i skate and smoke weed all day while listening to pop punk
>>
>>42390779
this
>>
>>42392584

Why do fashion designers use models to model clothes hrm I guess expensive good looking clothes also take away from people's appearance otherwise fashion models would be ugly people

hrm really makes me think thanks for all that insight.
>>
File: _20170804_121308.jpg (1MB, 4567x2467px) Image search: [Google]
_20170804_121308.jpg
1MB, 4567x2467px
Look at this fucking stupid beard /fit/
Will using beard growing products make me go bald faster?
>>
>>42390397
>Groom your eyebrows
dropped
>>
>>42392870
Ok so you are saying glasses make people more attractive generally?
>>
>>42392902

Literally all actors models etc. pluck their eyebrows, and there's a lot of straight people among them.

I've openly plucked my eyebrows for years now and I never had anyone give me any shit, but people also never had any reason to think I'm gay.

Perhaps if you're on the very edge of being thought of as a fairy, then yes, don't do that too.

Are you this insecure about it though?
>>
This thread bothers me. You should have had better fathers.
>>
File: topkek.jpg (18KB, 180x280px) Image search: [Google]
topkek.jpg
18KB, 180x280px
>>42392927
>I've openly plucked my eyebrows for years now
what hurts more? the plucking or the anal sex?
>>
>>42392917

The right kind of glasses can compliment a guy's appearance depending on the occasion.

I've had female total strangers compliment my glasses before in more than a couple occasions, because they both fit me and they were interesting themselves.

Not doing something isn't necessarily the best substitute of doing something wrong.
>>
>>42392968
He looks like shit. Try again
>>
>>42392844
You hoesntly think people think that is cool? What is your profession if I might ask?

Shit like this is fucking hilarious for those of us who suceed in life to see. How could someone be that fucking stupid?
>>
>>42392966

You might have never had any sort of sex, anal or vaginal but penetration is hardly ever painful for the male partner.
>>
File: slav feel.jpg (40KB, 533x600px) Image search: [Google]
slav feel.jpg
40KB, 533x600px
>>42392939
If I had a better dad I wouldn't be posting here
>>
>>42392555
I always compliment the guys behind the counter at star bucks on their peircings. Sometimes I even give them a buck or two.

Do people compliment you when you are bussing tables?
>>
File: kek232322.jpg (77KB, 720x338px) Image search: [Google]
kek232322.jpg
77KB, 720x338px
>>42392987
>You might have never had any sort of sex
>projecting this hard
what's the matter? nu male eyebrows didn't impress people?
>>
>>42392976
I am sure the search James Dean Glasses returns 8 million documents because he looks like shit with them.

Why do cargo shorts wearing barely-out-of-their-teens people think their opinion on matters of male style matter one bit?
>>
>>42392968
How dense are you? One of the most iconic actors of a generation, lauded for his good looks decades after he died. And you still manage to fuck it up.
Try again.

Hard mode: with an ugly guy
>>
>>42393018
Eh wtf are you going on about??
>>
>>42393018
just get contact lenses man, wtf is this shit
>>
File: mfw using contacts.jpg (115KB, 676x1410px) Image search: [Google]
mfw using contacts.jpg
115KB, 676x1410px
>>42390635
Will contacts ever stop being uncomfortable? I feel like there's something in my eye the whole time I'm using them, I also take too much time to put them on, I think my eyes are too pointy or something.
>>
>>42393064
wear glasses and live a happy life like me
>>
>>42391074
Off topic, but do people still wear fedoras? I haven't seen anybody wear one in quite a while. And I work part-time in a mall.

Is this still an issue in schools or something?
>>
>>42392744
>>
>>42393064
Try different lenses. I buy more expensive ones and slept the last three nights with them. And Ive been wearing them for 12 years now
>>
>>42393064
I've worn mine since 2011. Make the habit and you forget that you'll have them in eventually.
>>
>>42393082
I feel like I'm only one of the few men that wears my fedora anymore. I'm not one of these plebs that would wear it with a t-shirt though. If I'm having a 'fancy' day where I liked to dress a bit smart than casual I'll have a fedora I got for Christmas 2016 I like to wear. I only wear it when I go out with friends though, I wouldn't wear it by myself on campus incase females thought lesser of me for dressing smartly dressed when I should be casual.
>>
>>42393144
Thanks, needed the laugh.
>>
>>42392377
>>42392449
>>42392478
>>42392450

They're not lying. I've been wearig glasses since 4th grade. There's been so many times where I've taken off my glasses and som1 I know immediately tells me I look far better without em.
>>
>>42390397
The last bit about the face is true. I have high/wide cheekbones and an angular jawline, but cheeks ruin it. Low bodyfat fixes that for a "Tarkin Look", which is great
>>
File: 8z5FJqe.jpg (38KB, 1437x691px) Image search: [Google]
8z5FJqe.jpg
38KB, 1437x691px
>>42393323
>I have high/wide cheekbones and an angular jawline
Prominent cheekbones & other "extraordinary" features can be attractive for a few reasons based on evolutionary psychology.
First, there is a theory called "costly signaling"* that means that if you see someone with high, broad cheekbones (or any "extraordinary" feature), this means that their body had to go through all of this extra "expense" to build and support those cheekbones..and this person has more "reproductive fitness" (better genes). I don't know if it applies to cheekbones, but it's a theory that's fairly convincing for a number of our traits (and animal traits too)
Second, cheekbones support the eyes - so broad cheekbones and wide set eyes (on a man in particular) indicate that he is probably a better athlete/hunter than someone with sunken cheekbones and poorly supported eyes. The cheek bone (and orbital rim - which it is attached to) was also important in supporting the eye during injury - which is crucial for survival. Also, the cheek bones (in the front) surround a major nerve that comes out of the face - and stronger frontal cheek bones protect this nerve. This last part (the protection factor) - I think - is probably why they are so important.
Someone should do a study on female cheek bones and hormone levels and waist - hip ratio to see if these things correlate. My hypothesis is that you'd see some correlation, but the study has not been done.
Cheekbones have different levels of attractiveness in men and in women -and the ideal shape and size differ. In men, the "population average" cheekbone is the most attractive. In women, the "population average + slightly feminized" is the most attractive.
>>
>>42390789
Anon, don't even bother. It irked me too but years of seeing brainlets here write "looser" and "women" when meaning loser/woman has just made me give up.
>>
>male beauty
Ishiggydiggy
>>
File: thebushmaster.jpg (324KB, 2285x1628px) Image search: [Google]
thebushmaster.jpg
324KB, 2285x1628px
Those eyeborws . . . have some more self respect and get after it.
>>
>>42390865
The current population of notably banana-aged white/asian/mexican women came up at a time when tan skin was highly desirable.

They spent a lot of time laying out in the sun with no protection. That's so shitty for your skin. If you want to look good past 30- give up on tan skin if your skin is naturally fair. wear a hat and sunscreen when you go out. It's fine, a lot of the goal bodies in goal body threads are ivory white and they look beautiful. There isn't a woman worth having who gives a shit about a slight difference in tan gradient.

Anecdotally, in the cloudy pacific northwest among older women I've noticed that their faces seem a lot younger. Lot of milfy young looking fair skinned dark haired women in Portland.
>>
File: 120092IMG_1654.jpg (97KB, 1200x552px) Image search: [Google]
120092IMG_1654.jpg
97KB, 1200x552px
>>42393515
We're animals after all. Do you think 2000-3000 years of culture got rid of our biological instincts? 100,000s of years of evolution and the invention of make-up made all evolutionary traits we acquired obsolete within a couple of generations?

Human males are like any other male mammal the more attractive sex.
>>
beauty is a feminine concept, real men look good because they are men.

not numale pansys who use makeup or draw on their eyebrows
>>
>>42393602
What the fuck are you on about.

Also
>mammals
>posts ducks
>>
>>42393602
>https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/03/18/researchers-female-animals-may-less-colorful-avoid-harassment/81955364/
>>
>>42393673
reads like satire.

>This means potential mothers seek mates with the best possible genes, signified by their “exaggerated ornamental traits”. Animal males frequently signal their vitality with great aplomb, through showy plumage, markings or other magnificent displays.
my point
>>
File: 1487401799367.jpg (55KB, 934x550px) Image search: [Google]
1487401799367.jpg
55KB, 934x550px
>>42391247
>>
I'm kind of an autist with this stuff and have a huge text of tips in my iPhone "Notes" app, but here's the gist of it

>> HYGIENE <<

>Brush your teeth twice daily, floss at least once daily. Use coconut oil or teeth whitening kit to lighten your teeth and remove the yellowing. Brush your tongue as well because your tongue can hold residue and bacteria that contributes to bad breath
>If you can't grow a full beard, then shave your face regularly. I recommend using a shaving cream with aloe in it, and a good aftershave that doesn't have alcohol in it. Alcohol will dry out your skin and may irritate ingrown hairs or small cuts.
>I cut my own hair, which I don't recommend. Find a haircut that works with your facial structure and try not to let it grow out of that style. I cut mine every 5-6 weeks. I use pomade to keep it styled nicely without that glossy douchebag look. I rarely if ever use shampoo/conditioner. Instead, I'll put some olive oil in my hair before a shower and then do a deep scalp massage while showering.
>When showering, I prefer cold water because it trains my mind to accept dealing with things that are uncomfortable. In the shower, I first use a bar of soap to clean my body, and then I use a scented body wash afterwards which helps my body odor remain masked. I pat-dry my face with a clean towel, and usually put aloe on my face after a shower (I shower at night, before bed).
>Use deodorant daily, and find 2 or 3 colognes that smell good. People respond to nice scents, I love getting complimented by the qt college chicks who tell me that I smell good.

(1/2)
>>
>>42393790

>Pluck your eyebrows somewhat regularly. If you get loose unibrow hairs, it looks sloppy to not clean them up.
>Get a good eye cream if you have bags under your eyes. You should also try drinking more water
>Wash your damn clothes regularly! Don't let clothes pile up, just fucking wash them. You should also wash your sheets and towels regularly. Make it a habit to do them at least once a week.
>I also recommend building a habit of washing your dishes as soon as you finish eating. It saves you on your water/electric bill compared to using the dishwasher.
>While we're on this - you should clean your apartment and car at least once a week. Don't be the person who lets garbage sit on your floor or who is fine with living in chaos. Get your fucking act together.

>> AESTHETICS <<

>Obviously, get lean and muscular.
>Wear clothes that fit you, air on the side of clothes being too tight instead of too baggy. Don't wear clothing that doesn't fit in your lifestyle - if you work retail at Pac Sun you're going to look like a douchebag walking around in a suit. For me, I'm either wearing clothing that projects myself as a young professional, or clothing that projects myself as being athletic. As such, my time is basically either spent at work or at the gym/outside/beach/etc. My clothes are functional but still nice.
>Wear respectable name brands. I like Nike, Adidas, Ralph Lauren, Lacoste. My clothes are more expensive than most, but they also last me for 1-2 years instead of a few months. People also associate you with the brands that you wear, which increases your value (if you wear respectable brands).
>Overlooked, but your apartment, car, and job also contribute to your aesthetics. Get a job you enjoy and are proud to say you have. Drive a nice car, make sure that where you live is nice, welcoming, and respectable.

(2/3)
>>
>>42393757
Humans aren't faggy birds
>>
If you shave for any reason but your job, you're a faggot
>>
>>42393878

>> LIFESTYLE <<

>Don't be cheap, ever. Buy nice things that will last, become a value-seeker, not a bargain hunter. Be responsible and don't overextend yourself, but also realize that there is no better way to spend your money than on improving your lifestyle.

Some people say "oh well if you buy a coffee every day than over 40 years that same money invested could become $1M". That may be true and I don't recommend a $5 coffee every day. But I DO BELIEVE that using small rewards to keep your life interesting and yourself happy is well worth a small amount of money and it provides a much more satisfying existence than "eventually" having more money for retirement.

>Prioritize the things that matter to you, and reduce the things that don't. I like to travel, whether that means a weekend in a new city or a 3-week excursion to a new county. I make that shit happen because that is what I enjoy. What don't I like? Working on dull projects, spending money on bullshit, eating unhealthy foods, not being active. Find out what matters to you and just do that.
>Become a "minimalist". I don't mean this in a literal sense, it's more of a follow up to my last list item. Get rid of the possessions that you don't want, need, or use. They are just taking up space. They are using up energy in your life. When I moved into my new apartment, my wife and I got rid of 80% of our shit. Our new apartment has empty storage closets and tons of free space. We feel more energized than ever. You don't realize it, but excess "stuff" just weighs you down.
>Get your financial life in order. When you understand personal finance, everything in your life will make sense. I have a budget for savings, retirement, living expenses. I keep my costs low, and as long as I'm hitting my numbers (savings/retirement) than I don't have to worry about spending the rest on experiences and high-quality purchases.

(3/4)
>>
>>42390397
women just want a guy that showers regularly and isn't shorter than they are. op is a faggot trying to attract other faggots
>>
>>42393964

>Understand that excellence and health are more about MINDSET than any sort of real achievement. Take time to decompress, meditate, drink tea on your patio, read books, learn about varied subjects. You will be happier in your life if you understand why you are making decisions and doing so consciously.
>Explore! Everything can be an adventure and an opportunity to experience new things. I'm not saying to become a "Yes Man", but when presented with opportunities to do new things, or to do old things in a new way, try them out. Change is good, variation is healthy, switch up your routine. There is a whole world out there, don't get stuck in a box.
>On the contrary, learn to say no and to be straightforward with people. Set boundaries, don't validate people for their own sake, and never be afraid of being honest. In fact, make honesty a priority and practice it as often as you can. Yes, you will end up making other people feel uncomfortable, but you will make yourself feel better and more confident. Do not be afraid to tell a girl that she has a nice body/ass/tits/whatever - definitely don't be a creep about it - but don't be afraid to do it. When girls squat next to me, I will straight up tell them "great butt! nice work!" and other shit like that. I LOVE when cute girls walk by me and I'm able to compliment their hair, lipstick, clothing, shoes, etc. I've trained myself to be more outgoing by being more honest with myself and with others. If you do the same, you WILL see an improvement in your life.
>>
>>42390397
Are you retarded? Honestly, I am curious. This is the dumbest thing I've read here in a while and fit is autismo so that's saying something.
>>
File: 1380899344094.jpg (67KB, 629x540px) Image search: [Google]
1380899344094.jpg
67KB, 629x540px
>lol anon i don't want a guy that takes longer to get ready than I do
>>
>>42390397
>a quiff will improve anyones looks.

Only literal homosexuals get quiffs
>>
>>42391673
parents and siblings dont count
>>
>>42393790
>When showering, I prefer cold water because it trains my mind to accept dealing with things that are uncomfortable

you sound like patrick bateman you autist
>>
>>42393964
Some very nice tips, thanks anon. Just wondering, how old are you? Since you seem to have all your shit sorted.
>>
>>42393602
>believing in evolution
>t.virgin
>>
>>42392096
pic?
my skin has been harsh since i was a kid, girls always told me that its harsh for them to kiss me as well
it fucking sux
>>
File: IMG_0083.jpg (95KB, 745x518px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0083.jpg
95KB, 745x518px
>>42390789
But I want Taylor

>captcha: ladders
>oh what a thrilllllll
>>
>>42390895
>Has wide and well defined jawline

Just bee yourself anon, see if this guy with great facial aesthetics pulls off no facial hair, you can too!

Are you srs m8?
Thread posts: 218
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.