[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when the alpha/beta meme wad DEBUNKED? https:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (4KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 231x218px
Where were you when the alpha/beta meme wad DEBUNKED? https://youtu.be/YTyQgwVvYyc
>>
>Implying Adam didn't make this video cause he's insecure about his cuck fetish
>Implying this wasn't made for all the skinny fat 5'5" beta dyles that still watch this shill shit
>>
>>42386156
I'm beta as fuck, and I find this video to be extremely gay
>>
File: IMG_4582.jpg (46KB, 400x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4582.jpg
46KB, 400x460px
This is like the eleventh thread you've made about this dude, calm down lol
>>
>>42386238
This is the first thread I've made, ever.
>When he forgets he isnt an alpha anymore thanks to the scholars over at CollegeHumor
>>
File: 1501493857284.png (307KB, 3262x1316px) Image search: [Google]
1501493857284.png
307KB, 3262x1316px
He provides facts, but the facts he provides are irrelevant. He shows no research proving that human women aren't more attracted to alphas.
>>
>>42386156
Isn't this video's existence and popularity ultimately a good thing? The more people believe there's no reason to be alpha the less competition there is. Women will still be attracted to alphas (regardless of whether they believe they video or not) simply because it's hard-wired into their brains.
>>
>>42386156
In this video beta adam remains sitting down so that he doesn't have to stand next to alpha adam and reveal he's a manlet in comparison. Also his hairstyle is styled in a way that accentuates his height. I don't know who let him out of the pit, but he should be ashamed of himself.
>>
This concept shouldn't be as 2 dimensional as just alpha or beta.
What we think of as beta should be omega as there are different levels of alpha-ness and beta-ness.
A spectrum if you will, consisting of the entire Greek alphabet

>tfw I just wrote that autistic shit
>tfw I just realized I'm omega
>>
Girl in video:
>I like alphas!
Adam:
>Alphas don't exist because I think alphas are douchebag and wolves don't have alphas!
Girl:
>Oh wow! I never knew that! Guess that means I have to fuck your short, pudgy ass now because you told me what I can and can't be attracted to!
>>
>>42386650
>tfw you do nine of the Chad ones
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.