[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone homopill me on probiotics. Should I be taking them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Someone homopill me on probiotics.

Should I be taking them? Especially after a course of antibiotics?
>>
>probiotics
>paying to get sick
You want ANTI-biotics, dipshit.
>>
What does this have to do with fitness?

I swear, 4chan needs a health board so we can stop getting stupid posts like this
>>
>>42385786
This board used to be Health & Fitness.
>>
>>42385786
digestive fitness
>>
>>42385738
Just eat some sauerkraut or greek yogurt stupid
>>
I take probiotics regularly. I kept getting sick jumped on probiotics and vitamin-c and I stopped getting sick in about 2-3 weeks. Does work anon. Also helps me not have bloated stomach.
>>
File: dogbowl.jpg (69KB, 950x591px) Image search: [Google]
dogbowl.jpg
69KB, 950x591px
>>42385748
>You want ANTI-biotics, dipshit.
>>
>>42385960
You used to be sperm crawling down your mother's leg
Moot changed Health & Fitness to just fitness for a reason.

>>42385998
Giving something the adjective of fitness does not make it fitness related
>>
>>42385738
BF Goldin has a good paper on the status and benefits of probiotic bacteria. From digestive health to preventing liver disease, probiotics are great.
>>
bifidus
>>
>>42385738
Yes. But don't waste your money on probiotic yoghurt or some shit. Get acid resistent pills with 3+ billion bacteria in them. Where I live you can buy 20 of those of 6 bucks.
>>
>>42385738
https://pastebin.com/LQ0SK53d

this pastebin has a basic 101 on them somewhat.
>>
>>42385738
kombucha and shit
>>
>>42385738
they are best when you make your own.

go make your own sauerkraut, and in a few weeks enjoy awesome addition to any meat dish
>>
>>42385738

Super interesting WSJ article on this recently, short answer is yes eat yogurt, no don't eat probiotic-infused food

https://www.wsj.com/articles/probiotics-with-your-pizza-1499079602

>Some food scientists argue that, unlike strains of Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria, which are more documented in scientific research and typically appear in yogurt, there are far fewer studies on spore-forming varieties now appearing in so many foods.

>“The industry is introducing them into foods far faster than the clinical research can keep up,” says Prof. Hutkins.
>>
>>42388513
>https://www.wsj.com/articles/probiotics-with-your-pizza-1499079602

what really? That actually does sound like a great idea. I argued with some really weird and obstuse anon on a different chan. God how he lamented on the fact that we removed the bacteria from the processing cycle. How it disrupted the natural balance, made is more inedible.

The bleaching of foods is one of the causes but apparently even plant food has somekind of weird, and delicate process after its harvest in which bacteria are used to further give it nutritious value?

What industry did on a massive scale is to remove that. And thus it caused massive problems, also in cognition because for some weird reason, our thinking, reasoning is also tied to this somehow.

the problem still with this approach is that the scientists and the industry dont know how much percent it is from the natural ways to fabricate the foods. Even if they do fix it. Are they at 50%? At 90%? At 10%? Why do we have to deal with this shit, I dont like dealing with the unknown, they have created so much strife, so much illness and death that I dont think that they deserve a second chance.

Industrialized food simply is a thing of the past, it should be, and the ones making it should be shot. Organic, bio should be the future. These people should just die already.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.